Comfort Shoppe - MadisonUnfriendly customer service!

My daughter, my 3 month old grandson, and I were shopping for new furniture on Sun. Jan29th around 4P.M. at the Comfort Shoppe in Madison.

My grandson needed to eat so my daughter sat on a clearance chair (very ugly by the way) to feed him. I continued to look for furniture. Shortly after I came back to check on them a man with dark hair came to the area we were in. I thought he was a shopper. He started to move the display around. He was very unfriendly and made both of us feel uncomfortable. We got the feeling that my grandson was not suppose to be eating in this establishment! We were upstairs away from the other shoppers. We left immediately. If he would have said something we might have continued our shopping there, but instead we went to a store where the management-workers identified themselves and purchased the perfect furniture I was looking for. It's important for employees to identify themselves, put on a smile, and make the shoppers feel welcomed.

• Di
    Disatisfied Client 40 Jul 03, 2008

You must be so stupid to let your son eat on chair that the store is selling! it's people like you who have no manners with their kids, that makes kids unwelcome in stores. I just can't believe you wrote that! get an education! because you are a complete ###!

• He
    herr Bressan May 31, 2008

An ugly clearance chair is even less sellable when it smells like stale breast milk. A furniture store chair is not a mall bench. I happen to love the furniture at the Comfort Shoppe and I am sure they don't sell the multi-reclining, cup holder laden, plush faux suede piece that you bought somewhere else anyway.

madisongirl Apr 14, 2008

You can't feed children in a furniture store! It's not a hangout! This is an unreasonable complaint.

• Cm
    c man Mar 22, 2008

If your child was eating plum baby food then I would have asked you to eat on a table in the kitchen area. Maybe the guy just lost his girlfriend or something. Ever think of that? You read too much into this.