Combined InsuranceUnethical and unprofessional

I left a good paying career making over $100K to come to this joke of a place. Never in my life did I experience the lack of professionalism as I did working at Combined Insurance. The company is corrupt so they will only promote the corrupt. We were expected to attend 2-3 conference calls a day from 7:30 am to 9 pm and sometimes Saturday mornings. We were advised the sales staff had NO paid Holidays in CA even though the support staff and management in the Ontario office were off. Each and every day we were required to give an 'objective' on what we think we will write that day and if we did not we were humiliated on the conference calls and accused of not working. Also, if you're a female you will be told to 'use what you got' to get more sales (see lawsuits online) and those who slept with senior management got promoted. Finally, you did not own your accounts you worked so hard to get. That means your customer will end up in another agent's lead to call and sell to. Don't listen to the recruiters! They will pitch a bunch of lies to lure you in. This place needs to be shut down!

• Vi
    Vilma Santiago Aug 09, 2017

My children used to work at this company- Ontario Branch. I agree with you..It is a wrong decission made by my children to join this Ontario group.
    People are unethical and inprofessional.Not worthy ofyour trust!!! I do not recommend this people to any of the clients!