Colotoxquantity

V

Ordered 3 month supply. Received three 60 capsule bottles. Instructions say take one the first day, two the second day, and three every day thereafter. That is a 61 day supply. Customer service was arrogant
and obnoxious stating that "you only need to take 2". When asked why the instruction said different: "You do the math". I will never deal with this company again!!

• Vi
    Vicky Oct 20, 2008

• Ca
    Carrie Greer Oct 28, 2008

I thought I was simply ordering 1 bottle of Colotox from an online ad, they shipped me 3 products and charged me $42.00 for stuff I didn't want. They also were supposed to give me 14 days before charging me for the product, but charged me the next day after ordering. I contacted the company and cancelled any further orders, yet they billed me 2 weeks later again, and I didn't even receive any products. They have now charged me $82.00 for products and I have not received any refunds. I will never deal with this company again, and have reported them to the Better Business Bureau to see if they can help.

jon Nov 09, 2008

I ordered Colotox and love it. it's great and works so well.

• Te
    teddy6139 Nov 12, 2008

Ordered the "free" trial of colotox in conjunction with "free" trial of Acai Berry. Havent received either product and my card has already been billed $90.00. I tried to write to and call customer service. When I call I got answering machines telling me my wait time was 59 minutes. This is a ripoff. Dont order their product or any of the FX supplements products.

Doug Blackmore Nov 14, 2008

I also was irritated when I ordered the trial and was billed for a 3 month supply. However, I waited almost an hour on the phone which was eventually answered by a very personable lady. Apparently, I failed to check a box to indicate I did not want the 3 month supply as well. Since it was located on the left with some products I wasn't interested in, I indicated I felt it should have been readily apparent to a purchaser and not buried elsewhere. She was most congenial and explained she couldn't credit it back since the product had already shipped. I could return it upon receipt and receive a credit.

Or she would give me a $20.00 credit on each of the products I had ordered the trial deal and keep the the 3 month supply, also. She was apologetic for any misunderstanding.

I accepted her offer and thanked her for her help.

Mary Nov 14, 2008

Yes, I believe this website: http://www.annsweightloss.com/ to order the acai berry and total cleanse (now colotox) are all a SCAM. I also order the two items, never received, was charged and could not get a hold of anybody with the 1-800 numbers to cancel. Do not order from fxsupplements, total cleanse, or colotox; they are all scammers!!!

• R
    R Nov 15, 2008

I too ordered the "free"trial of Acai berry & Colotox. I also was ripped off. What was suppose to have been only shipping and handling charged to my credit card ended up being over $90.00! I still am waiting for my product to be received. They emailed it will take a week. We'll see. But, I am not paying that amount for a "trial" of anything.
    I also have tried to contact the company and at this time no satisfaction. Stay away from them.

• Al
    alexandra Nov 17, 2008

hello I also was ripped off from this company, they over charge and I havent receive my products, I call the 800 number was waiting for 2 hours and nothing, I have wrode like 15 emails and no response, please dont order nothing from this company, they will ripped you off.

• Ta
    Tara Nov 17, 2008

These people are Jerks!!!
    I ordered a free trial and was only supposed to pay 1.95 for shipping and they charged my card $50 dollars! What a rip off... I also ordered the Acui Berry pills that had the same deal and was only charged the $1.95. I definitely do not have that much money to pay for some stupid pills. Especially around this time of year.

Donna Nov 18, 2008

Like everyone else here, I was scammed. It was suppose to be a free trial just paying for shipping in my case of $14.95 for this and Acai Berry but like everyone else, I was charged $45 for each so a total of $90 on my VISA. I called the company to cancel and was told the wait to talk to someone would be 72 minutes! I'm still on hold after 45 minutes. I ordered on 11/11/08 and I'm glad I didn't receive the product yet as I'd have to send it back for full credit. I've disputed them with my bank already. BTW, the photo of the woman's stomach on the website that I saw was the same as on another Acai Berry order website, this one was Amy's saying it was a 'real photo of my stomach' .. the other was another womans name on the website. Darn! So annoyed I fell into this and then found all the complaints.

Debbie Nov 18, 2008

I am right now holding for an hour to get an rma number they said I have to have to return products. I also ordered the Colotox and Acia Berry free trial. I was sent extra stuff I did not order for around $90.00 worth of products. I'm pissed. What a scam. They dont return e-mails and have to wait for ever on hold. I'm kicking myself in the rear, cause I usually always research for complaints and didnt this time.

Denise Ricketts Nov 18, 2008

I only ordered 1 colotox for a dollar and recieved 2 products I did not ask for. I have been trying to send a email to [protected]@centracoastnutra.net but it says server can not be found. I have been trying to call there888 number but the wait is 60- 71 minutes . How do you cancel any more order if you can't reach them?If I send the products back it will cost me 15.95 because I would have to pay a 15% restocking fee. If they can't get you one way they get you the other way. I will not order from them and I will stop ordering from any more internet because of there practices.

• Su
    SUZY Nov 18, 2008

I ORDERED THE ACAI BERRY MAXX AND THE TOTAL CLEANSE ON NOVEMBER 14, STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS MY CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED $90.00, I HAVE CALLED THEIR TOLL FREE NUMBER AT LEAST A DOZEN TIMES ALL I GET IS A VOICE MAIL, I LEAVE A MESSAGE AND NEVER GET A CALL BACK, SAME WITH THEIR EMAIL--I'VE EMAILED THEM SO MANY TIMES I FORGET AND NEVER GET A RESPONSE BACK. I WILL GIVE THEM A WEEK TO SEND MY PRODUCTS AND THEN I AM GOING TO CONTACT THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND REPORT THIS AS FRAUD AND TRY TO GET THE CHARGES REMOVED!

Marlene Nov 19, 2008

well i purchased on line also and it was a free trial only pay shipping $5.85 and another berry pills for $4.85 yeah right only pay shipping to good to be true! they charged my account $90.70 and i haven't even received the products . i called my bank and told them that i didn't order that so they cancelled my credit card and give me a temporary credit, i guess they will try to get money back from this company? i don't know how that works, but I'm on the phone and been holding for 58 min i won't let them take my hard earned money just like that! how can a company do that and get away with it! that is so wrong it never fails it always happens to me. i always try to look up the product for any negative sites but i saw oprah's picture and CNN, i thought it was a good company and a good product i could trust. and i got "F"
    well Arturo Moreno @ colotox assisted me on the phone call and he told me i didn't read what other products i was being charged for, but no were in the transaction showed me i was paying 45.84 and 44.85 for these product they scam you for your money and now he is telling me to send the product back and they will refund me 33.92. how is that possible that we all missed how much we were being charged !are we blind? they lie and i hate for them to do it over and over again there must be something we can do! to stop this ...

maribel griffith Nov 19, 2008

IAN ALSO ORDERED A FREE ACAIPURE AND COLOTOX AND WAS CHARGED FOR A FULL SUPPLY OF EACH. I CALLED MY BANK AND THEN I CALLED THE POLICE AND FILED A FRAUD COMPLAINT. THEY ARE CHECKING THIS OUT AND THEY WILL DO SOMETHING BECAUSE THEY THIS IS GOING ON TOO MUCH. THIS CO. HAD BETTER NOT TAKE ANY MORRE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT. I AM 75 YEARS OLD AND I'M NOT TAKING THIS STUFF ANYMORE. MY DAUGHER GOT A WOMAN PUT IN JAIL FOR 3 YEARS FOR FRAUD. AND I DIDN'T GET THE PRODUCT EITHER.

• Lo
    lorraine Nov 25, 2008

i also fell into this scam. are there any honest people in this world. when u order something u don't mind paying the price, but when u get sent and billed for things u did not order that is just terrible. if i wanted to spend that god awful amount of money i would of ordered more. i am mad at myself for this and will never order anything on line again. i hope that they do not take any more money out of my account it is like taking money out of my children's mouths. i don't know how these people sleep at night. or can even look at themselves in the mirror. i too called and said there was a 1 minute wait and waited for 35minutes and never actually talked to someone just listened to that god forsaken music they had playing.

• Br
    Brenna Nov 25, 2008

I also ordered both of these products for a free trial on 11/13/08 and still have not received them. I have emailed with no luck and today when I tried calling the toll free number that showed up on my bank statement, it said there was an 86 min wait time. What a scam. I was robbed for 50 bucks!

• Gi
    Ginger Nov 26, 2008

I ordered the $1 trial size. I agreed to pay shipping and handling. But I was billed for the full size product in which, I have not recieved yet. He told me my order was supposed to arrive on Friday(it didnt) I was told it was to included hoodiwater and hoodigum. Which I also didnt order. I have every intention on letting the Better Business Bureau know. Plus when I called to ask about this problem I was put on hold for over and hour. I tried to talk to the floor superviser but he wouldnt let me. Then he told me he WAS the superviser, he was an idiot.

• Dr
    dr Nov 29, 2008

My story is exactly the same. Ordered only the free trial of Colotox and Acaipure on 11/15. Just got my credit card statement and on that date they charged me $90! No trial received yet. Their agreement states the 14 day trial begins when you receive the product. But yet, the very first day of the trail order I was billed for full order that I didn't request and still haven't even received the free trial. This is a major scam! I am going to report it as fraud to my credit card company and let them handle this, I have no intention of paying this either!

Janelle Nov 30, 2008

I visited their site, and was offered a free trial of Colotox. All I had to pay was $5.95 shipping, and after the 14 day trail, send it back and owe nothing, if I was not satisfied. After clicking the button, a page came up and said that my order did not go through. I had decided at that point I did not want it, after all the bother with the website not working anyways. After 10 minutes I get an e-mail giving me a conformation on my order. I called immedialtely to cancel the order. I waited for exactly 65 minutes to talk to customer service! She told me that the order could not be canceled, and my order went though twice. I explained what happened on their website. She told me that she took off one of the orders, and took off the extra products that was on my order, which I never did order. She assured me that all I would be charged was the $5.95 shipping, and when I received the order to just send it back and I would not be charged reaccuring charges every month! I still have not gotten the product, and today got an e-mail telling me that the charge of $39.95 was the balance due after the 14 day trial HAD ENDED. I have not even received it yet!!! Then if that isn't bad enough, I got my bank statement this weekend, and looked at it, and there are not one but two charges on my statemeent for $45.85!!!

• Mi
    Midwest girl Dec 09, 2008

Yes, Colotox is indeed preying upon online shoppers. If you want to try the shipping-only "free" trial, the site automatically signs you up for $45.00 of products. More importantly, this company will continue to debit your account every month! You can attempt to reach them to cancel, but it seems few people are successful.

Here's what I did:
    1. Called my bank to get a new debit card number. The old number (which Colotox has) will no longer be valid, and no further charges will be made on it.

2. Filed a claim against the original transaction with my bank. My bank gave me a temporary credit and is investigating the claim. The only other time I've had to do this, they got to the bottom of it. The charge will probably be removed from my account entirely.

Don't let shifty companies like this one get away with it!

• Ke
    Kelly Dec 09, 2008

And I would also file a complaint here http://welcome.bbb.org/. The company's is Central Coast Nutraceuticals, Inc. Just thought I would share the information.

• Lu
    lulu Dec 10, 2008

I filed a complaint with the bbb and they closed ti because this fraud din't reply menawhile they billed my card again this month. I have no choice but to cancel my CC because they'll continue to bill month after month. The other problem is acaipure another one of their fraudulent company is also now billing too. If everyone inindates the bbb with complaints about colotox it's possible they will have no chocie but to do something.

• Ke
    Kelly Dec 11, 2008

Did you let your credit card company know you did not authorize these purchases? Maybe they could after the company.

• Lo
    Lori G. Dec 22, 2008

I ordered a trial sample of colotox . The charge was supposed to be $2.95 for shipping and handling. Included in the order was hoodiawater and hoodia gum. I did not authorize the latter 2 items. No where did they give options for purchasing the other products. SCAM ARTISTS! BAIT AND SWITCH! WHY ARE THEY STILL IN BUSINESS? The charge was $42.95.

Donna Dec 22, 2008

Like so many others I submitted my order for both the Colonox and the Acai Pure trial for $4.95 and the Colonox trial for $4.95 on Nov. 12, 2008. I received them about Dec. 12, 2008 along with Hoodiburst gum and Hoodiawater in each package and one charge for $44.85 and another charge for $45. 85. I did not order the Hoodiawater and the gum. My credit card was charged for the above amounts. I tried to call several times and the waiting time was between 90 and 118 minutes. Central Coasts return policy says you have to send the product back with their authorized numbers before 30 days. I didn't even get the products before 30 days! Plus they will charge you a 15% return fee. I am disputing this with my credit card company and sending all of my information to my Pre-Paid Legal Services Attorney Firm. Thank you for having this website so I can see that I didn't just make a mistake in ordering. Isn't it a shame there are such devious companies out there. Shame on you Central Coast Nutraceuticals!

annonymous Dec 29, 2008

I order a "$1" trial. It ended up costing me $45.85. I called to cancel the order, they said they shipped it, which they did two weeks later. When I got it I had to wait to get my RMA number to return the order. They have once again charged my card, AFTER I cancelled and have an email from them accepting my cancellation and saying they will refund my money.
    The wait time is insane, at times over 90 minutes long but there is no way to get through to them. I sent several emails and waited for responses on that as well.
    DON'T EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! ALSO THEY SIGN YOU UP FOR ADDITIONAL SERVICES WITHOUT YOUR CONSENT!

• Ta
    taken Jan 02, 2009

Ordered a sample and sent me other products will not respond to request to return

• Je
    jean Jan 12, 2009

I was also charged even after I canceled my order on 12/23/08. I was even given a confirmation number. Yet on 1/7/09 I was charged 38.95 which caused my account to be over drawn. Isn't this considered theft.

• Yv
    yvonne Jan 13, 2009

Colotox-Big scam
    Placed an order and was charged 45.85. Waited on hold for 93 minutes for a return auth number and was told it was cancelled. Yet two weeks later I was billed again for 38.95. BEWARE---this company also sells your information to Fit Factory who charges 29.95 per month and Comprehensive Weight Loss who charges 9.95 per month. PLEASE watch your bank statements as they will continue to charge you unless you contact EACH one of them!! I have turned Colotox into the Better Business Bureau and suggest you all do the same!!!

• Wa
    walter mahan Jan 14, 2009

I am also a victim of this scam because i did not read every word in their terms&conditions.I finally got a live person on the phone & was informed that because i did not cancel within the stated time frame I had to pay the next charge. No amount of protesting would change thier stance.I did get to cancel my "ENROLLMENT" so hopefully I am off their sucker list. I wish I could afford some sort of nationwide publicity about this----YOU MUST READ ALL THE WORDS IN THEIR TERMS AND CONDITIONS!Don`t be asucer like me!

mary Jan 22, 2009

Just found all of those charges on my statement .I also thought I was getting just the introductory sample of Colotox.

• Ba
    barb denton Jan 28, 2009

same o same o i also ordered colotoc but when it didn't come for three weeks i called and canceled, , , but in two weeks it came any way...now i have two charges ..one for 38.95 and one for 44.90 but was never a charge for the 4.95 i had agreed to..i hope someone can do something abut this crooked comany

• Li
    Lisa Feb 16, 2009

DO NOT ORDER THIS PRODUCT OR ANY FROM THESE SO CALLED FREE TRIALS, THESE PRODUCTS ARE ALL FROM THE SAME COMPANY WHO WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! I ORDERED THE FREE TRIAL AND CANCELED MY MEMBERSHIP AS IT STATES IN ORDER TO NOT BE BILLED...BUT OF COURSE I'VE BEEN BILLED AND YOU CAN'T GET ANYTHING RESOLVED WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT SINCE THEY DON'T SPEAK MUCH ENGLISH OF COURSE...I WILL FIGHT THIS ALL YEAR IF I HAVE TO...

• Ru
    Ruby Thomas Mar 03, 2009

I am being charged 29.95 for something that I am not receiving nor do I want. I canceled a subscription to Acai berry maxx and to Colotox. I stopped receiving the colotox in January and have canceled and returned all of the Acai berry maxx and Colotox that has been sent to me. They were all shipped back unopened. I do not want them and I will contact my bank tomorrow and tell them not to pay this charge again. I am not sure if this is why my account is being debited or not but whatever the reason, I want it stopped NOW!!!

Please take care of this today. Ruby Thomas
    8451 hwy 110
    Clinton, AR
    72031

The web address on the bank atatement is www.fit-tac.com [protected]

• Bu
    busy bee Apr 14, 2009

ordered the colotox & acai & was billed for the the trial period which waw fine. then unbenounced to me they hit my card for the next shipment (autoship membership) & my trial period wasn't even half way over!!! called to cancel & get my cc refunded & had a hold time of 65 minutes. finally got issue resolved & had to sip back the trial products which was absolutely ignorant. i ended up paying for the trial period which i really didn't get, i had to pay to have the products shipped back & then i had to wait for my cc to be refunded. the stress alone of dealing with these morans should have melted away all the weight i needed to lose!!! stay clear of them. also, what are they doing with the open products being shipped back...recycling them to the next customer?????

Chrissy May 20, 2009

I just went thru a similar situation like all of you above. HERE is what I did and I am not kidding it worked. I wrote CARDMEMBER SERVICES ie, from your credit card company and told them the situation of being unlawfully charged and that the cable company would not cancel the account and issue a refund for services that were never used and they did HONESTLY send me back a letter and credited my credit card billing statement and then went after the company that was unlawfully charging us. What happens is the company has to produce a rebuttal to the charges to the credit card company and then the credit card company sends you their rebuttal if there is any and you have a chance to state your rebuttal. Basically, the credit card company fights the battle for you and also credits your account of the charges until they can get to the bottom of the issue. At least that is what they did for our US BANK credit card charges. (ie, VISA) I hope this helps you all out, it is worth a try. Just let the cardmember services department know that you are not paying for these charges and you want a credit back immediately! They don't want to lose your business so they do fight for you.

• Je
    jehrensberger Sep 04, 2009

i had received the colotox extreme tea and hoodia water from the company and returned it in the original package with the rma number they had given me on the top of the box and now they claim they cannot refund $120.00 due to them never receiving the product. How do i prove it. I followed there instructions and now im paying for it.Please dont make the same mistake talk to your local post office before returning your products to make sure you have written proof of return. thanks colotox!!!

Deborah Valentine-Smith Jul 19, 2010

I ordered the free trial of colotx.. 2 days later i was billed $169.95 for products i did not authorize.. I immediately contacted the phone number and spoke to Chris, who authorized a cancelation and return of my monies. He told me I was lucky, the order had NOT shipped.. The following day? I recieved a large box from Swiss Sciences... It cost me $14.00 to return it so that I had a tracking NO. I then called the original dealer as stated on the web site.. I was told that i could use the initial free trial I had recieved. I specifically asked if i open the bottle would I have to return the unused portion or be charged for remaining portion?
    I was told absolutely NOT.. I was given until 7-21-10. to use and or cancel the product. On 7-19-10 I called the [protected] phone number and again advised them i wished to cancel my coltox order.. I was given a cancelation number but was told I MUST RETURN the unused portion or be bill for the product. Do NOT deal with this company. They are an internet rip off... YOU will be billed by for unauthorized products from an entirely different company, and you will be put out the cost of returning the unused portion of product u dont use... To add insult to injury.. The product is worthless ... it does nothing.. It might as well be dirt in a capsule for all I know... I have file a consumer complaint with the State of Arizona regarding this internet scam... oh the bottle contains 60 capsules.. u take one the first day, 2 the second, and 3 everday thereafter.. Do the math.. how far do u think their MONTH supply will last you.. what a ripoff.. OH and dont raide your voice to their customer service folks... They get really really condescending...

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices