ColorFile VCSBad Products

Hank Frentzen is the owner of this terrible company. They sold me some of the worst printed pieces I have ever seen at a price that I later found out was completely unfair. They treated me like I was a waste of time even though I was giving them a significant amount of work. Please don't use this company for any of your printing, offset printing, tradeshow displays, vehicle graphics or any other service they may offer. The are out for one thing only...your money!!

Bad Products

• Co
    colorfilesucks May 11, 2009

Don't even think about doing business with these clowns!! They will screw up your order so bad and then take your money from you. These guys are true crooks and should be shut down by the local government for how they run their business. They have screwed so many customers and vendors out of money it makes me sick! I don't know how they continue to run the business when they have burned so many bridges. If you are at all thinking about using them for any type of print job please ask Henry J. Frentzen why he has been in court so many times with so many different businesses...trust me you will see his split tongue come right out of his pathetic face!!