collection agenciesowe rent

I was living in Sterling Point Apartment from 2005 to Oct. 26 of 2007
The apartment manager put me in the collection agencies saying I owe
$1200.00 rent when fema was paying my rent. I sent documents in
to Mrs Chanel Edwards from fema proving where they had paid the rent for me and the lease from the other apartment where I had move in on the 26 of Oct. 2007 But Ms. Edwards say it don't matter what I
send in if the Apartment say I still owe I have to pay. I don't know why
if I have proof.If there is any way this problem can be looked into I will
really appreciate it. Because I have $75.00 deposit tired up in a apartment that I tried to get and they don't want to give me my money back until this matter is solve.

More collection agencies Complaints & Reviews

• De
    denise Aug 20, 2008

for several months we get phone calls, sometimes twice daily, for someone we do not know . we have requested the phone be stopped. this company refuses to stop the calls, with constant change to our work schedules the calls are interfering with our sleep.