Menu
Coin Advisor Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Coin Advisor
reviews and complaints

www.coinadvisor.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

5.0 11 Reviews
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Coin Advisor has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
Write a review File a complaint

Coin Advisor investors reviews and complaints 11

Filter reviews by rating
11 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Coin Advisor reviews and complaints

D
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor My advisor, Coin Advisor, is extremely knowledgeable and provides current and up to date information on the latest coins available on the market

My advisor, Coin Advisor, is extremely knowledgeable and provides current and up to date information on the latest coins available on the market. He is easy to work with and follows through on all my requests and questions in a timely manner. It would be hard to find another professional company that provides this kind of service.

Read full review of Coin Advisor and 4 comments
4 comments
G. Hauck
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This is a great company to do business with. They are aways fair and competitive with thier coins. Also they are really easy to talk to and they are always very helpful.

I
I
I. Stiedemann
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Very Knowledgeable and helpful account representatives. The has a wide array of coins items to purchase. Their concern is proving expert and outstanding customer service. *** representative want get know you and your coin collecting needs and goals. This will help your Account Representative understand what your needs are and make recommendations and suggestions to enhance your coin collection and your overall sales experience. The company also has prompt shipping of your coin purchases which are really well protected in the packaging and shipping containers the company uses to send your purchases to your shipping location. Expert Service, Very Knowledgeable Coin Advisors, High Quality Protection of your purchases to you. A+++.

S
S
S. Jones
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

They have the best coins and always the best prices! Great customer service and knowledge! Always eager to answer any questions you may have about coins! Ive been a customer over three years now and have purchased very many coins from them and Ive never had any problems! I have a *** because of Coin Advisor! I plan on being a lifetime customer!

K
K
K. Feest

Coin Advisor Brilliant!

Brilliant! They have always treated me right and it's nice to be advised of new offerings. I can't always invest in new things but, it's nice to know what's available. If you want a company that works with you Coin Advisor and my advisor John Doe are the best. Please do not hesitate to check them out. I can't believe you will be disappointed. They provide excellent service and guidance.

Coin Advisor I have been collecting for a few years

I have been collecting for a few years. I have purchased from a good number of dealers and find the person I deal with provides me with 80-90% of my expertise on coins. I have been using her knowledge (without telling her) for a few years. Yes, she's a salesperson but she is also a friend and I believe in and trust her to offer the coins I collect. I can purchase coins from hundreds, if not thousands, of dealers and prefer to use her at Coin Advisor. She calls when there is a coin she thinks I might want, and if I decline, it's OK, we chat a little and she goes back to work with a happy customer.

Is Coin Advisor legit?

Our verdict: Coin Advisor has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Coin Advisor's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Coin Advisor can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Coin Advisor earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Coin Advisor achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Coin Advisor. The company provides a physical address, phone number, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Coin Advisor has received 11 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Coin Advisor has claimed the domain name for coinadvisor.com for a long time, which suggests that the website is established and has a history of being in operation. This is a positive sign, as it indicates that the website has been around for a while and may have a reputation to maintain.

Coinadvisor.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Coinadvisor.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a coinadvisor.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Coin Advisor as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

Several positive reviews for Coin Advisor have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

Coinadvisor.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor This is a great company to do business with

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor Coin Advisor has great customer service and calls often with offerings of potential purchases

Coin Advisor has great customer service and calls often with offerings of potential purchases. She also knows her frequent clientele wants and needs, and informs me of offerings she thinks I would want -- she is often right!

C

Coin Advisor I Purchased a $350 coin from Coin Advisor sight unseen

I Purchased a $350 coin from Coin Advisor sight unseen. I found a stain that had developed after NGC had graded the coin & sealed the coin in the protective slab. This was not the fault of Coin Advisor. They took the coin back & issued an immediate refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Thank you Coin Advisor! Five stars! Great service!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor They have the best coins and always the best prices!

They have the best coins and always the best prices! Great customer service and knowledge! Always eager to answer any questions you may have about coins! I've been a customer over three years now and have purchased very many coins from them and I've never had any problems! I have a great collection because of Coin Advisor! I plan on being a lifetime customer!

Read full review of Coin Advisor and 4 comments
4 comments
J. Stracke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I Purchased a $350 coin from them sight unseen. I found a stain that had developed after NGC had graded the coin & sealed coin in the protective slab. This was not the fault of Coin Advisor. They took the coin back & issued immediate refund NO QUESTIONS ASKED! Thank you Coin Advisor!

N. Langworth
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have purchased dozens of coins through *** and Coin Advisor, either as individual coins or sets and have received nothing short of perfection with each and every purchase. More important than just the condition of each purchase is the exceptional service, trust and responsibility that *** and Coin Advisor takes in ensuring that I am always satisfied with my purchases. Thank You *** and CA for years of great service.

B
B
B. Hagenes
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I rely on Coin Advisor to keep me informed on the latest *** mint coins issued in gold and silver collectible coins. In addition, they offer a fair price compared to some of their competitors. Their staff is very knowledgeable and eager to help secure whatever Im looking for by way of collectible coins. The order process is quick and the product is sent out the next day if in inventory or shortly afterward keeping me informed of the expected delivery date.The customer service is exceptional and my representative is a pleasure to work with.

T
T
T. Feeney
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have been purchasing coins from the Coin Advisor for the past few years and I must say it has been a pleasure and a great experience. I have been working with one of their Numismatic Advisors, ***, and she has been very helpful and keeps me informed about whats coming in and special items the Coin Advisor has. They work with most credit card companies and PayPal as well which helps me with my purchasing needs. Also, their shipping department is very expeditious and package your items very well. I strongly feel that you get the product you want, excellent customer service, and above *** in acquiring your specific coin needs.Kudos to the Coin Advisor!

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor I have purchased dozens of coins through Coin Advisor and Coin Advisor, either as individual coins or sets and have received nothing short of

I have purchased dozens of coins through Coin Advisor and Coin Advisor, either as individual coins or sets and have received nothing short of perfection with each and every purchase. More important than just the condition of each purchase is the exceptional service, trust and responsibility that Coin Advisor and Coin Advisor takes in ensuring that I am always satisfied with my purchases. Thank You Coin Advisor and CA for years of great service.

M
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor I rely on Coin Advisor to keep me informed on the latest newly minted coins issued in gold and silver collectible coins

I rely on Coin Advisor to keep me informed on the latest newly minted coins issued in gold and silver collectible coins. In addition, they offer a fair price compared to some of their competitors. Their staff is very knowledgeable and eager to help secure whatever I'm looking for by way of collectible coins. The order process is quick and the product is sent out the next day if in inventory or shortly afterward keeping me informed of the expected delivery date. The customer service is exceptional and my representative is a pleasure to work with.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Coin Advisor I have been purchasing coins from the Coin Advisor for the past few years and I must say it has been a pleasure and a great experience

I have been purchasing coins from the Coin Advisor for the past few years and I must say it has been a pleasure and a great experience. I have been working with one of their Numismatic Advisors, [Advisor's Name], and she has been very helpful and keeps me informed about what's coming in and special items the Coin Advisor has. They work with most credit card companies and PayPal as well which helps me with my purchasing needs. Also, their shipping department is very expeditious and package your items very well. I strongly feel that you get the product you want, excellent customer service, and above all, exceptional assistance in acquiring your specific coin needs. Kudos to the Coin Advisor!

H

Coin Advisor Very Knowledgeable and helpful account representatives

Very Knowledgeable and helpful account representatives. The company has a wide array of coins items to purchase. Their concern is proving expert and outstanding customer service. The dedicated representative wants to get to know you and your coin collecting needs and goals. This will help your Account Representative understand what your needs are and make recommendations and suggestions to enhance your coin collection and your overall sales experience. The company also has prompt shipping of your coin purchases which are really well protected in the packaging and shipping containers the company uses to send your purchases to your shipping location. Expert Service, Very Knowledgeable Coin Advisors, High Quality Protection of your purchases to you. A+++.

About Coin Advisor

Coin Advisor is a leading platform in the cryptocurrency industry, offering comprehensive reviews and analysis of various coins and tokens. With a user-friendly interface, Coin Advisor provides valuable insights and information to help investors make informed decisions. From in-depth research to expert opinions, this website covers a wide range of topics related to the crypto market. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, Coin Advisor is your go-to resource for staying updated and navigating the ever-changing world of cryptocurrencies.

Holistic Rating Overview

Trustpilot
Trustpilot
4.9
4177 reviews
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Coin Advisor phone number

1. +1 (877) 540-2646
    +1 (877) 540-2646
    Click up if you have successfully reached Coin Advisor by calling +1 (877) 540-2646 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have successfully reached Coin Advisor by calling +1 (877) 540-2646 phone number Click up if you have UNsuccessfully reached Coin Advisor by calling +1 (877) 540-2646 phone number 0 0 users reported that they have UNsuccessfully reached Coin Advisor by calling +1 (877) 540-2646 phone number

Coin Advisor website

Coin Advisor email

Coin Advisor social media

Coin Advisor address

22420 N 18th Dr
Phoenix, AZ 85027-1365, USA

Coin Advisor Category

Coin Advisor is related to the Investment, Insurance and Financial category.

Our Commitment

We stand for unbiased reviews

We help resolving issues

We advocate freedom of speech

We ensure transparent and fair ratings

We care about your privacy

We are easy, free and open to everyone

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Coin Advisor?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Coin Advisor Customer Service. Initial Coin Advisor complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Coin Advisor above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Coin Advisor. Discuss the issues you have had with Coin Advisor and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.