Coca Colaverification and funds release

Dear,
The coca cola company sent me under mail and wat persal fee I don't konw they perfectly wanted money or not. I want not reached a lier hand and want my winning prize.
Your mohammad al-amin

Claim option

The coca cola company
Promotion/prize award
Deptcoca cola avenue
Stamford bridge london
Sw1v 3dw united kingdom

Dear mohammad al-amin,

I recieved your email along with your winning ticket number and ballot number. This is to inform you that your payment file has been cleared and your winning cheque of £1,000,000.00gbp (One million pounds) has been released for payment through courier.

We have forwarded the following items to be couriered to your address.

1) coca cola official letter of winning notification.
2) a cashier cheque cash value of £1,000,000.00gbp (One million pounds) (Issued for claim by only your name).

Process modalities for courier delivery.

This will involve us forwarding your winning cheque to the courier firm that will handle the delivery. Delivery will be made to you within 24-hours to 48-hrs as soon as you contact them. You are then to proceed to your local bank with the cheque to cash it once you receive it.

Note: you are advise to contact the courier company via email for immediate despatch of your winning parcel to you.
Stated below is the courier company contact details:

Skynet courier service express
Email: [protected]@yahoo.co. Uk

Phone:+[protected]
+ [protected]
Fax : +[protected]

Contact them immediately and make sure you state your winning ticket number (7pwy2007) and ballot number (Bt:[protected]/20) correctly. Inform me as soon as you contact them, and you are to send them your full name and address for your delivery.

• This correspondence is to officially inform you that we are in receipt of your e-mail correspondence, dated 2/10/07 and subsequent instructions from the Coca Cola Awards Team regarding your Funds Award Transfer of claims file / reference number CCLP/4910X1/05/
    Email [email protected]

So please sir tell me which type you deliver my award to my contry and my home address.

anissa sypher May 12, 2008

two of my still in date coke bottles were flat or just not right

• Ir
    irshad May 14, 2008

I made a complain to coke about a bottle of sprite consist of some durty partcal inside the bottle.later i contact local sri lankan agent. i didnt get proper word which makes me to go to Consumer affair athourity in sri lanka.

coke local people just putting off without any reason( silly reasons)
    if i am not getting proper respond shortly i will go go courts

• Pa
    paul clarke Oct 06, 2008

I have won an ipod nano of your win an ipod nano and free song.But i have still not recieved it.i am not at all happy with this and i no you will solve this problem

• Sm
    SMFRITSCH Nov 04, 2008

Hey I bought a 20 oz diet coke 3 days ago and still cannot open the bottle due to the new cap design. I went back to the store and got a pepsi. mmmm pepsi...

Mukarram Saify Nov 09, 2008

Dear Sir
    I M write From Malerkotla Punjab India
    i have parchase a limca is very dirty raw muskmelon, rubbish, its a very bad
    now i inform in cocacola india but he not respounce-n-action agaist it
    i think coca cola company is very imagefull company
    if i will go in media and action agaist counsumer coart
    please take action
    Name Mukarram Saify
    379/A-8 Loharan
    Maler Malerkotla
    Cell +919417502002

Mukarram Saify Nov 11, 2008

i have a large complaint of coca cola product limca in very dirty rubbish
    Mukarram Saify
    379/A-8 Loharan Maler
    Malerkotla
    Cell. +9417502002
    Email [email protected]

• As
    ashutosh pandey Nov 14, 2008

i have made complaint against COCA COLA in consumer forum and details are below listed:-
    Title : sprite
    Complaint Id : 9108
    Complaint : i have purchased a sprite cold drink 200 ml and found a wrapper of "DILER GUTKA" in that sealed SPRITE bottle.
    i want to register a case against COCA COLA INDUSTRIES LIMITED . batch no. 389 one more no. is there that is 090908c12:03
    i have that sealed bottle.

contact no. 09451939797

Mukarram Saify Nov 20, 2008

till today not action againt by coca cola company for my last complant as
    " I buy a coca cola Product Limca bottle (200ml.)
    I see inside rubbish embryo before open the bottle.
    i have complaint to coca cola company by complaint no.
    NRB 808110006 The coca cola
    Company has no any action against it.
    if You want see this bottle or proper details
    plz. call me or come at my Home...from:
    Mukarram Saify 379/A-8 Loharan Maler Malerkotla (Pb.)
    Ph. +919417502002, +911675263958
    email [email protected]

• Wa
    Wayne E. Gibbs Jul 12, 2010

Congratulations to you. You have won $685, 000.00USD in the recently
    organized Coca-Cola Online Promotion. To receive your prize, please
    acknowledge your receipt of this e-mail.

Best Regards, Jerry Watts,
    Online Co-ordinator.
    (+44)-704-573-2250
    This was sent to me in my e-mail. This is not funny and if this is a hoax, I would investigate and find out who his doing this! I am diabetic and I love your diet coke products and this message is cruel and wrong!

• Mp
    M P GUPTA Jul 10, 2011

DEAR SIR

I RECEIVE MAIL FROM COCA-COLA ENGLAND ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION 2011 WINNING PRIZE IT IS TRUE OR FALSE PLEASE
    CLARIFICATION NEED FROM YOUR COMPANY.

• Mp
    M P GUPTA Jul 10, 2011

DEAR SIR

CLARIFICATION NEED FROM YOUR COMPANY.This was sent to me in my e-mail. This is not funny and if this is a hoax, I would investigate and find out who his doing this! and I love your diet coke products and this message is cruel and wrong!

Dear Winner,

We are pleased to inform you that your email has won you the sum of (£1, 000, 000 Great British Pounds) from the COCA-COLA ENGLAND ONLINE EMAIL PROMOTION 2011.This is to let you know that this online e-mail award draws was conducted from an exclusive list of 25, 000 company e-mail addresses, 300, 000, 000 individual e-mail addresses from over 40 networks and corporate bodies picked by an advanced automated random computer selection from the web.

Your prize Cash amount has been vaulted safely with our corresponding Bank prior to your readiness to complete your claims and would be delivered to you after verification of the data requested below. BATCH NUMBER: 74/44319/JPMM, FILE NUMBER: G245, to proceed with your claims, you/ would be required to fill the Verification Form below completely and return back to us immediately.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices