Coca - Cola / Minute Maid Orange Juicemold in the lid

I purchased a bottle of orange juice from a coca-cola vending machine. I started feeling really sick but didn't make the connection between your orange juice and me being sick. A few hours later I purchased another bottle from the same vending machine. I opened it and there was brown moldy stuff in the lid. I took a better look at the juice and it was looking slightly brown (the juice). Needless to say I didn't drink the second bottle as I did not want to get sicker. I went back and looked at the first bottle I drank and I hadn't noticed but there was brown stuff in the lid as well - making the connecting of me being sick was caused by the juice. There is no expiry date on the bottle just a code the first bottle is AL11110EE21580 and AL11110EE21590 (the 0 between the 1 and E could be a D). I got really sick from drinking this juice and am really not happy. I spent a ridiculous amount on juice and I get food poisioning and have throw up constantly. Wonderful. This is not the first time I have had a problem with this vending machine. On previous occasions I have purchased a drink and it was warm.
Something needs to be done about this as others could get sick as well and I wouldn't wish this on anyone else.
I am seriously thinking of avoiding buying coke products if this is the result.

• Regions Bank Employee May 18, 2012

That is sad you had to experience this, but if you had issue with the machine before why would you purchase from there again.

• SKOR May 18, 2012

Follow up with Coca-Cola and see what they say? If there is a batch lot number, they can track it and see if there was a problem at the plant.
    Bottled orange juice is heavily pasteurized to avoid mold and contamination.

• Pu
    Pulp Free Minute Maid Premium May 18, 2012

May 18, 2012, experiation date: May 22, 2012. I purchased an 89 fl oz bottle of Minute Maid pulp free orange juice at our local grocery outlet. Within a half hour of receiving the product I poured a glass and drank the juice only to look into the container and see a pocket of mold... I feel sick just thinking of it. What do you propose?
    Arleen Stiffler [protected] Hemet, CA