Coca Cola Companycoke

W Sep 08, 2018

Sept 8, 2018
I had a case of coke in my walk-in pantry. Of late I have been smelling mold. Most times I go in to get an item I don't turn the lights on or look around but last night I decided I had to investigate the smell. With the lights on it was obvious, what the issue was. There was coke running down the walls, all over the floor, all over the other items in my pantry and mold everywhere. I had 15 cans of coke remaining in my case. When I took out the cans, 6 of them were near empty with the tab still in place. My whole family drink coke. We have always purchased it by the case with not an issue before. Now I had to discard much of the items in my pantry as they were moldy or soaked with coke. This has caused me great expense, not to mention the work involved to remove all the items from the pantry and assess each item to see if it can be salvaged. The walls have to be painted because when I wiped the mold and coke it removed all the paint in certain areas. I have the 6 cans, that I can mail to you if you wish. I am requesting compensation for the items I had to discard and the coke. Thanking you in advance for your help.

Wavey Smith