CNNawful experience

Fellow Americans, please do not believe the f-----g numbers that the media has put out regarding the state of our economy, the stock market, the real estate market, etc, etc...! If we keep focusing on how bad things are, we we all fall into depression and just totally give up. Enough already! I have stopped listening to the doom and gloom reports that are now rampant at CNN especially Glenn Beck. The scarier and more depressing the report, the happier they are because for some reason, people like to be scared. Isn't that why we watch scary movies? But let us get past all this melancholy! I know of a lot of business owners that are so distracted from pushing their businesses to success because they feel that it's pointless to advertise in this economy. Instead of doing marketing and trying harder to get more clients, they are paralyzed and thinking only of the worst. This is crazy! I refuse to watch another news report that mentions that our economy is going to get worse and will stay that way for 5 to 10 years. I just don't want to believe what they want me to believe. Instead, I will focus on m business and help other businesses that I work with, in order to defeat this demoralizing prediction that this country is going down the drain. No! I refuse to believe that. I came to this country 18 years ago as a legal immigrant and I have made my fortune here legally. I have worked so hard to get to where I am at, and I am determined to stay financially stable---- no matter what the media says will happen to me or to this country. Fellow Americans, let us fight back! Let us not get discouraged and give up. Let us work harder than ever before and remain positive. If you lost your job, try to find a better one by enhancing your skills and be a better employee. If you are worried about your business, learn more about marketing and try harder to attract and retain clients. There is always a way out. There is always a solution to all the problems that we are experiencing. Don't let this proud country turn into a third world country. Let us make more friends than enemies in other nations. Let us vote for the best president. Let us keep praying for guidance so that we will know how to turn this economy around. Individually, let us do our share. By remaining strong as individuals, we will rise up again as the richest nation in the world. I believe this! I know that things are getting better everyday. Let us all unite and turn things around for the better, for the sake of our families and friends. Amen!

• Updated by Titan's Tweets🇺🇸 · Jan 19, 2018

CNN extols their biased, mostly unsubstantiated propaganda, adding anti-America narratives to the masses. Conservatives disagreeing with their liberal agenda are falsely labeled as racists. Libel & slander does not fall within the confines of free speech. CNN attempts to distort facts in efforts to create wide spread panic daily to discredit all opposition. CNN assisted HRC during their hosted debate, by providing the questions to her in advance. Shut down treasonous foreign propaganda tools now. America First.

• Ga
    gary Oct 31, 2008

I have my own complaint & don't know if it will ever get addressed but at least i've tried. I'm 65 yrs young and reside in Thailand & find that 1 of few connections 2 the US is from CNN Asia{ Not FREE}butthe connection Im used 2 is no longer their.CNN asia what a joke!! Anderson Cooper 2hr. programing today was the the final straw, in the mist of the most watched presidential allection in my life time your asian program director cut the last hr. and filled the spot w/women who are bombers in Iraq { A rerun by the way} THAT has been televised at least 5 times in the past day. Someone in your asian bur. (program director) needs to get their head out of there *** and figure out who really watches CNN now known by my friends & myself as the REPEAT NETWORK.

• Cy
    Cynthia Esparza Jan 26, 2009

I used to enjoy watching CNN all of the time. The reason I no longer choose to do so is because I strongly dislike is Lou Dobbs. As trivial and ineffective as this complaint may be, I feel compelled to get this off my chest. The man is an idiot. Why does he think himself an authority on every subject ? I admit, there was a time I was gullible enough to believe him somewhat knowledgeable and perhaps believable, UNTIL, I heard him commenting on Pope Benedict's reception to the US as if he "were a head of state". Really, you people should know better than to allow him to speak to something he knows nothing about. I continued to watch him in hopes he would change his tone and critical and judgemental attitude about EVERYTHING and EVERYBODY. I have yet to hear him comment favorably on ANYTHING. Many people I know choose not to watch CNN because of Lou Dobbs. I now count myself among those who can no longer stomach his idiocy.

Disgusted Texan

• Na
    nancey1972 Aug 22, 2009

I couldn't agree more. The so-called pundits are scaring rather than heping. Unfortunately, I think that is their true intent.

• Lc
    L Clifton Aug 19, 2011

I am sick to death of listening to the self-agrandizing coming out of Robin Meade's mouth! Everything is geared toward her career and pushing her music! What ever happened to the news at, Headline News? They tell you what they are going to say, then go to commercial, and when they come back, they spend only two seconds more than what they told you before they went to commercial! This is punctuated by the cackling contest between "new mommy should have stayed at home and not ocme back" finance "guru, " Jennifer "goWest"hoven that spouts company propoganda, and again, Robin Meade! The only sane person on their staff is Bob Van Dillen! Your lack of news and what there is, is stilted toward the liberal Atlanta area has opened my eyes to watching Fox News! Sincerely, former viewer!

• Yy
    YYYYYhhhhh Aug 14, 2018

I can not believe that your station is running advertisement in support of kavanaugh for court nomination. If this continues to run I will not watch this news channel any longer and encourage viewers I know to do the same. Puzzling that you would accept money to use your airways for this

• Me
    Merlinberg Aug 20, 2018

I really love your news show, or at least I did until you asked the most ridiculous questions during the debate, which I think led to the election of 45. You have a whole section called 45 and Trump on your site, which is, frankly, obnoxious for those (most) of us who loathe our country's sentiment. PLease stop following Trump, he offers nothing!

• Ti
    Titan's Tweets🇺🇸 Sep 01, 2018

Use of Vulgarity on Social Media

@ananavarro tweeted: 10:25 AM - 14 Jan 2018
    If @realDonaldTrump wants to try to do something to contradict the widely-held perception that he is a dark-hearted racist, there is a quick way for him to do it: exert some damn leadership and pass #DACA. Pass it now.
    ¡Coño!

• Cl
    Clifton Shaw Nov 13, 2018

Covering Donald Trumps' daily tweets and Bickering. We the public are sick of hearing the rhetoric . Why must all the news be about Donald Trump's and falsehood statements. If CNN can't start reporting on more serious matters, I will start listen to other networks for news.

-Clifton Shaw
    Huntsville Alabama

• Ak
    akor Nov 14, 2018

Please, for heaven's sake, lose the count down clock!!! I know what time the debates start, I know what time the president - elect and his wife are due in for the transition. There is so much visual nonsense on your ticker that is distracting and to keep me abreast of the time, second by second, is insulting.

jack brenemen Jun 30, 2019

I strongly complain about using the vulgar word p----. in your evening news broadcast!

Jack Brenemen [email protected]

• Mi
    [email protected] Nov 30, 2019

What is going on CNN? every day there is an issue with your broadcast. Blackouts continuously; I am starting to believe the government has something to do with this. However, it is CNN's responsibility to deliver the facts. fix the issues! I don't want to see "Sorry this video cannot be viewed " try later. What is being hidden from the public?

• Cr
    cr cushman Feb 01, 2020

I'm no longer a viewer as you no longer offer rational reporting. I'm telling my network to not trust anything you report. Your reporting is just deceitful and unforgivable.

• Bi
    BigMoFo Feb 10, 2020

I recognize that ad revenue is the life blood of media but CNN's repeat of ads every 10 or 15 minutes is insane not to mention an insult to your viewers intelligence. Specifically I refer to your ads for Celebrity Cruises, NOOM, etc.

I have been a faithful viewer of CNN for several years but your abusive advertising regime is turning me away.

• Mi
    micromagic Mar 15, 2020

currency convertor not updating and the same message about bitcoin has been there for about a year, Is anyone attending to this site?

it seems probably not. or you have new staff attending to it

• 1v
    1vvv2vvv3vvv Apr 18, 2020

Is Jim Acosta a competent reporter? No! No! No! Asking a question with his own answers "No, No, No" at this Friday's pandemic news update was totally irresponsible and inflammatory nonsense. He is not qualified to work at a High School newspaper!!! PS: Keep butting in and as President Trump said to you, "OK Jim BRING IT"