Menu
CMG Cargo
customer service contacts

CMG Cargo
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

38 complaints
12 resolved 26 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of CMG Cargo. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

CMG Cargo headquarters

Philippines

CMG Cargo phone number

What is CMG Cargo’s email address?

CMG Cargo’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

CMG Cargo website

CMG Cargo working hours

Mon 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Tue 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Wed 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Thu 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Fri 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Sat 8:00 am - 10:00 pm Sun 8:00 am - 10:00 pm

What category is CMG Cargo related to?

CMG Cargo is related to the Other category.

What are the social media accounts of CMG Cargo?

What is CMG Cargo's Facebook?
Connect with CMG Cargo via Facebook at CMG Cargo
What is CMG Cargo's Instagram?
Check out CMG Cargo's Instagram pictures and videos at CMG Cargo

Overview of CMG Cargo complaint handling

38 CMG Cargo reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 27, 2016. The latest review Cargo Delayed was posted on Jul 6, 2022. The latest complaint Delay on the Delivery of my cargo boxes was resolved on May 13, 2022. CMG Cargo has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 38 reviews. CMG Cargo has resolved 12 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with CMG Cargo?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with CMG Cargo Customer Service. Initial CMG Cargo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for CMG Cargo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about CMG Cargo. Discuss the issues you have had with CMG Cargo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest CMG Cargo’s complaints

B
3:08 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CMG Cargo - Cargo Delayed

I have been told by their team that for us to catch the current vessel I have to speed up the packing which I did and that was last week of Feb 2022. During pick up, their agents even assured me that my boxes will reach the Phil no later than 2nd week of May. We are now on the 2nd week of July. The delay is beyond disappointing as there are perishable good...

A

R
3:01 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

CMG Cargo - Delayed and Non Responding of Update Queries

Dear CMG, My boxes were picked up from my apartment on the 4th April 2022. I have requested for updates by trying to contact all of your listed official contact numbers and yet to no avail I got nothing. Eighty- one days (81) is over but i have no idea where my boxes are now. Your staffs are so nice approachable when they are being contacted prior to...