CleverBridge — winzip
I have used PayPal to attempt to update my winzip software because I was repeatedly told it was out of date. What came up was WinZip 24 pro edition. I didn't really want that but for peace of mind, I accepted it as I still haven't managed to get satisfaction from cleverbridge over being charged for an antivirus software charge which I have previously canceled. When this complaint is fixed I will look for the files regarding that problem.
I am 84 born 07/12/1934. I have several serious illnesses and do not need these problems. I don't even want to go through all of this.. I can never seem to get cleverbridge to communicate. The rate tings happen I will probably be deceased before I get anything sorted. If this does not help get things fixed I will contact PayPal to see if they can help.
I have a tax invoice from cleverbridge
Reference number [protected] which invoices me for $Au 35:72 total
Under payment details, it states your PayPal payment has been successfully authorized. Your PayPal agreement for cleverbridge is now active.
Every time I have attempted to finalize this download I am asked to pay again.I have no idea of how to add copies of paperwork.
More CleverBridge Complaints & Reviews
- cleverbridge.com - unauthorized bank withdrawal 
- www.cleverbridge.net Koeln DE - unauthorised charge 
- CleverBridge - unathorized charge 
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - unauthorized purchase 
- Cbi Cleverbridge Inc - putting a charge on my credit card 
- Cleverbridge.net Koeln - cleverbridge.net koeln false charging me 
- CleverBridge - cbi*malwarebytes 111976864
- Systweak / Cleverbridge Deu - unrecognised credit card charge 
- Cleverbridges - unauthorized charges to my banking
- Cleverbridge Ag Koeln - charge on american express2/23/12 $29. 95 twice and I do not remember purchasing anything