Classmates.com / Billingi cannot aford the $9.95fot this also try writing 6 time with it said it would not take the address

i was looking through my computer and happened upon the add for classmates so i looked at it and they were offering $9.95 for a years so i called this other business started with 123 and they look at youy account .this i didn't know till after you sign in.which i don't think this is right..I called123 and told them i don't want this she said as long as there are no membership no don't worry.Well this place sent me a membership no. I look for a telephone no for them couldn't get it . Now they have already taken my moneyout of the account I also had 1 free week and ther still taking my money. i am on ssi and don't make enough to pay this ever month.please help me .

• Du
    DustyRose Nov 07, 2009

I feel stupid to trust someone and what may look great you you end up not trusting

• Du
    DustyRose Nov 07, 2009

i just want to get it done and learn another lesson with it

• Di
    Dixie Bennett Dec 10, 2009

would someone tell me WHY my checking account was robbed of 15.00 dollars..I ordered nothing...I want nothing...only my $ 15.00 dollars BACK...What the heck is this..I visit your sight and somehow you took $15.00 out of my account..FOR WHAT..AND HOW DID YOU DO THAT...If I do not get it back the INDIANA attorney general will get it back for me...how many others have you done this way?...

• Di
    Dixie Bennett Dec 10, 2009

I see I am not the only one reeled in to your SCAM...I want my money back... and don't you dare take anymore of my money out of my account..you will pay if you do!!!

• Ri
    Richard Cordova Dec 15, 2009

the middle finger 4 classmates .com scammers

Cheryl Lugo Mar 10, 2010

You can add me to your stack of complainers. I want this cancelled immediately!! I was under the impression it was free for a while. You have taken $39.00 out of my account and I need it returned--NOW!! I live on very small income and need every penny, so-please return this, and cancel this...I am going to call, also as this was not supposed to be taken until after a free period--please return it now, so I don't wind up with a bunch of check charges that I cannot afford, either. I don't want to cause a problem, so I will be watching my account for this refund! Thank you, Cheryl Lugo.

• Aj
    Ajzbop Mar 17, 2010

$39.95 was deducted out of my checking account using my check card...on 3/16/10...I did not subcribe to classmates.com nor was I even on the computer yesterday.

Aj/NY

• Vi
    viviane lenard Mar 27, 2010

I had cancelled classmates.com and am quite upset that I am billed again this month for $15.65. How can I get through to you that I have cancelled this and cannot afford it. Either you have inadequate people working there or completely ignore (hard up) your telephone calls of cancellation. If I see this on my bill again I will have to take measures. NO MORE CLASSMATES.COM on my bill again, I don't want it and I can't afford it.

• Ba
    Barbara Michael Apr 02, 2010

I REC'D BY CREDIT CARD BILL TODAY AND I SEE THAT I AM BEING BILLED $39.00 /MONTH FOR YOUR SERVICE - I DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN CLASSMATES.COM - I WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR CREDITING MY CREDIT CARD AND TAKING ME OFF OF YOUR BILLING LIST.
    SHOULD THERE BE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE E-MAIL.
    B.MICHAEL
    P.S. THIS IS AN EXPENSE I CANNOT AFFORD!

• Ba
    Barbara Michael Apr 02, 2010

I WROTE IT - SO I AGREE!!

• Gi
    Gina Maggard Jun 28, 2010

I can add my complaint to the list. I opened this account over two years ago and haven't been on it in well over a year and thought that my two years would be it. BUT NOOOOOOOO...they took $59 from my credit card account and won't give it back. Jessica, the girl on the phone, told me that she took me off "automatic" but there's nothing she can do about the charge because "the system is not set up that way". What a bunch of crap! Tell all your FB friends and warn them to cancel theirs now if they have an account with them!

• Wh
    WhoCaresAboutYou? Jun 28, 2010

At least Gina understands this website is not classmates.com nor do they just fix problems. Everyone else needs to stop demanding this website fixes their problem - it won't.

• Ed
    Edwin O'Reilly Dec 22, 2010

I was billed 39.00 but they will not answer my E mail about a refund. They have posted everything in their
    infomation about subscription so they are legal with this scam [email protected]

• Pa
    Pam Moore Jan 01, 2011

I agree with all of these people. I did not agree to you taking $39.00 out of my account and I would like it returned immediately. What do you people think you are doing. I cannot believe this. This is a scam if I have ever seen one. Put my money back now. Pam T. Moore