Classic Cool CatteryWill not send registration papers

D Review updated:

Sold pure bred kitten under contract which stated that registration papers would be transferred once cat was spayed. Emailed breeder three week ago with pictures of the cat and the spay site, requesting registration be transferred as per the contract. No response was received after three weeks. Tried to call but no answer, and no voicemail set up (this is standard from my first go round with buying the kitten, the phone just rings and rings and rings).

The last contact the breeder stated that 'ownership had not transferred legally' until she was spayed and they registered her in my name with the cfa. The breeder insisted on cash (can we say unreported income) and a vet checkup within three days.

Come to find out that she has a serious and lifelong inherited dental problem that can't be identified until well after the time they insisted on the vet checkup.

mainecoonmom Apr 16, 2013

I have dealt with this breeder for 5 years. They are 100% above board. You have to have a vet's certification that the cat has been neutered to get the ownership transferred...you are told that BEFORE you buy your kitten. Dental disease is common in Maine Coons..not something from this particular breeder. I have 4 healthy, beautiful cats from this breeder and all of them bring me joy. I did my research before buying my cats and I CHOSE ClassicCool Cattery over many other breeders. I would not hesitate to buy from ClassicCool Cattery.

Anotherone2 Nov 17, 2019

@mainecoonmom Maybe you are Classic Cool Cattery defending yourself. Same people Anton aka Tony and Donna W. Will never respond to your emails and leave paper trail. Everything is done over the telephone...due to their scam not to report income from sold kittens. That's what they have been doing for years. Anton even said CASH only for second payment :" I have to be careful what goes to my account since I'm on disability".they are the same people that never took any kitten to the vet, they administer vaccines themself. They buy them in Revival Animal Health in IA. Same people sold me kitten with congenital abnormally that cost me over $7000 to treat and keep alive. They never wanted to take it back. If they did I'm sure that would kill it. That kind of people is scum and trash and well deserved all bad things that happened to them. Donna is a wicked witch and Anton a buffer, bit loses control when interrogated...just can't pretend forewer.tio bad they have no Facebook or Instagram to post all this there. I reported to BBB and CFA

Anotherone2 Aug 18, 2018

To mainecoonmom: are they health and beautiful but no teeth?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices