Clairolnatural instincts

Hey "Scare-all!" Why didn't you stick to the KISS Principle? What "twit" thought this up? You had a great product and it was so easy to use. I have knocked over my 4th developer bottle trying to squeeze the color cream into the freaking bottle. WTH? I am furious. You didn't bother getting some female human to try this before you stuck us (me) with this crap. The liquid color was fine .. easy peasey. Nooo you had to screw it up with this cream that does not ... I repeat ... Does not mix or color as well as the liquid. To top it off you put the color in a metal tube. Oh damn, what next? Uh hand crank in every box? Did you consider women with hand issues would struggle with this cutesy Tootsie bs. Put it back!This is a giant fail. Put it back like it was, change the package color or design, but leave the product alone. I have used NI for as long as I can remember, but I am seriously looking for a replacement. You lost a loyal customer. Now put that in your metal tube and squeeze it, sucka!
P.S. - I'm so mad I wanna smack yo momma fuh dis! Yuh coulda made the color tube screw into the developer bottle so you wouldn't lose everything if it tipped over ... Duuh! Thinkin woman in duh he-ouse!
I'm done here, ya'll!

An
Sep 29, 2019

Comments

•   Sep 29, 2019

Don’t be cheap and go to a professional hairdresser. If you’re too weak to squeeze color into an applicator bottle then you are not qualified to color your own hair.

•   Sep 30, 2019

@SubSquirrel something tells me she didn't unscrew the top [one inch diameter screwbottle] of bottle 1.

•   Sep 30, 2019

um... I use this among other hair coloring products fairly often and I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about... you get the

•   Sep 30, 2019

you get the three bottles/tubes. 1, 2 and 3.

bottle 1 has this large top you unscrew... it is not the little tip on the top! you unscrew it and the hole is a good inch in diameter.

tube 2 is this color creme you unscrew, turn the tip over to the other side and use the little mountain to PUNCTURE the metal top, squeeze as much of the creme you can into the AMPLE one inch hole INTO BOTTLE 1!!!

TUBE 3 is for use after you wash out the hair color after you complete the idiotproof directions that come with the kit.

lemme guess... the hair color also turned your hands an offensive color, right???

whose the twit now?????

•   Sep 30, 2019

check the diagram I did my best to draw for you.