Citybookers Kuwaitticket cancellation refund delay for 4 months

S Aug 14, 2018 Review updated:

CB-1718540
The above ticket reservation was cancelled in MARCH 2018.
We received an email confirming the cancellation and informing us that an amount of 270 KD will be deducted as cancellation fees and the rest will be refunded within 35 days on April 10th, 2018 from someone called Moheb El Nemr from CityBookers Hello team.

Since then no refund was made in spite of calling them more than 15 times and being promised of executing the refund next day, it never happened till today!!
The worst ticket reservation experience ever.

• Updated by Afridi Sharjawi · Dec 14, 2017

Hi my booking number is CB1177228 I dint rescive eticket my send me my email [email protected] contact +971552570628 and payment will deduct my dabit

• Updated by Anvar Basha · Mar 19, 2018

Kindly Block this web page and take necessary action against CITY BOOKERS

• Updated by ayyub nawre · Mar 28, 2018

I booked through city bookers, however, I have tried calling City bookers many many times and I am not getting any answer (only the machine is answering but I was never transferred to any human being). I also tried sending them multiple emails but no one replay correctly.always giving 24 hours time for issuing.

• Updated by Raghda246 · Mar 31, 2018

Please try to help me

• Updated by sunny thottanthomas · Apr 09, 2018

Hi,

I have booked ticket to Kochi on 5th April 2018 through city bookers flat form and paid KD 55 towards .

Still I see the status of the ticket as on hold .. kindly request you to confirm the status

• Updated by josevarghese · Apr 09, 2018

i did booking on citybookrs..but ticket not confirmed yet.

• Updated by Gebril · Apr 24, 2018

Please I want investigate about my booking on 18/4/2018 from sharm to Kuwait my reservation no:cb1990533 and reference is n1hvpm tickets aren't issued till now

• Updated by shaik salauddin · Jun 12, 2018

pnr number is H9ESV

mariya Peshimam Aug 13, 2018

I have made payment to book my airticket however no seat book with the airlines...pnr provided was Dccnah..y do u guys do such fraud... playing with people emotion n money...adeeb peshimam...ticket was booked for gulf air for 5th August 2018

• Ta
    Tahir Attari Aug 15, 2018

I have book a seat on Gulf Airline Through CityBooker on 20 June 2018 but my seat status is still unassigned. My Booking No CB2114129.
    Please resolve my problem as early as possible because i have to select my seat.
    My email address is [email protected]
    Regard

• Jj
    jjcs Aug 15, 2018

I Cancel my booking with citybookers on march 29 with booking no. CB1395093. They confirm my cancellation and said refund will be within 15-30 days. On May 7, i send again email regarding my refund, more than a month has passed. Now its already june, still i dont have my refund. All screenshot of email conversation is attached..

• Ah
    Ahmed_Hesham Aug 15, 2018

I booked a ticket and after one day you e-mailed me that the travel is cancelled due to agreement between the two airline companies, you said that the refund will happen between 2-5 days, now it's more than week and it didn't happened yet!!

sajiod Aug 15, 2018

i am sajid muhammed i book my ticket on line with reference citybookers for pakistan
    my booking reference is ../. CB2131528 once i check my ticket status its not conform .

John Walter Castelino Aug 15, 2018

I was booked ticket online form city bookers Mangalore to Dubai on April 18 for UAE Dhs.737 CB1066609 from my credit card .Due to change of time of jet airways I inform to cancel ticket s ON 29th March and refund amount but still not received refund Several calls had made from UAE Several mail has been send they just bluffing

• Sh
    Sharif Assanar Aug 15, 2018

I've booked a ticket from CityBookers using credit card on 20th June 2018. Booking reference number is CB2114327. But after booking I got a message that the ticket can not be issued and the amount will refund. I was following up the case for last 1 week, but still the amount is not credited.

• Mo
    Mohamed Abd alaziz Aug 15, 2018

تم دفع قيمه التذاكر بالكامل عن طريق الموقع على الخطوط الملكيه الأردنيه و عند الدخول على الموقع الخاص بالشركة وجد الحجز انتظار ..
    رقم الحجز ..cb2097403
    نرجو اتخاذ اللازم

• Sh
    shaik salauddin Aug 15, 2018

i am booking a flight dated 04 june 2018 jed to hyd return on 2 july 2018 to 29 july 2018 then airline website is showing status cancelled
    sar 1643 price i need my money back or give me confirmed ticket

• Da
    Dalleji Aug 15, 2018

Your cancellation for CB 2067754 for my ticket from 31 may 2018 untill today didnt refund my Mony ' i call your customer service 20 Times but non clear answring

aness meftah Aug 20, 2018

Money was debited instantly and ticket was also issued.

bokking num : cb2064515

i wait the email to confirme the Reservations
    i send to much email and i call the service center for citybookers company but no answer from email or phone also .

• Su
    sunny thottanthomas Aug 20, 2018

Hi,

josevarghese Aug 20, 2018

i paid for my ticket..but from kuwait airways they r asking for payment from citybookers..i tried to contact citybookers ..but no reply from citybookers..

• Ha
    Hassan Ameed Aug 20, 2018

Booked ticket on April 03, 2018. PNR was issued. When I spoke to JetAirways they said it is just reservation which is not ticketed. E-Ticket Not issued. Booking Number CB1956742.
    Airline PNR-LPGZRN
    Departure flight: Apr 29, 2018
    Return Flight : May 01, 2018

• Ge
    Gebril Aug 20, 2018

My cb 1990355 I was promised to get My e- tickets numbers in 24/72 hours. 48 hours passed I haven't received anything. Please send me my e-ticket numbers . I booked through city bookers on 18/4/2018 .My tickets aren't issued yet.

• As
    Ashwaq Qawas Aug 20, 2018

Please give reasons why is my money issued but still not issued in the Saudi airlines not issued my reference number is cb2061377

• Fa
    Fayaz Usman Kheil Aug 20, 2018

I have one tikcet I want reissue I call from yesterday I sms them by facebook and I email them in every 10 minutes from yesterday but no one answer me.

• So
    Somakaroum Aug 20, 2018

I have done booking and issued ticket under refrence number CB1846036 .. I have called so many times to your. International number and sent many Emails but unfortunately no any reply !!!
    This is my first experience with you but it looks will be the last time ..

• Ba
    Baderali Aug 20, 2018

No email about reselfation. Gulf air line
    No one pike up phone 1800015
    Am still waying

• Kc
    Kcpc Aug 20, 2018

Dear Sirs,

I purchased my ticket from Citybookers.com for Kuwait Airways on April 29, 2018. After that I checked on Kuwait Airways Web Site for Seating. The Message Comes on hold "pending payment".

I am trying continuously on your contact number but no one available.

My complain ticket ID is : (131541)

Anvar Basha Aug 20, 2018

No 1 fraud

• Ah
    Ahmed Hassan Ali Aug 20, 2018

My Flight No. LP5MD6 i used a visacard payment but when i checked my flight with my local agency Saudi Airlines the told me my Flight is not confirmed because its status is not paid
    please i need your feedback

• Ay
    ayyub nawre Aug 20, 2018

• En
    engbasel Aug 20, 2018

I am booking ticket on 19 march 2018 by citybooker.com but up to date i still inot received E-TICKET NUMBER FROM YOUR SIDE. I contact saudiairline customer service they are said citybooker still not our PAYMENT, thats why not issue the e ticket number Please ASAP give me the ticket number .

• Mo
    Mohammed Rashwan Aug 20, 2018

I didn't receive my money back after ticket cancelation !!!

• Ab
    Abdulaziz alharthi Aug 20, 2018

Iam tried to contact you no body answering me so how i will talk to you i have proplem with my reservation i want to make it in earlier date i want on 26 February so please contact me and respect your customers

• Az
    aziz7mod Aug 20, 2018

السلام عليكم اخواني انا عندي حجز ولحين ابي احدد التاريخ وماتردون على التلفون ولا الايميل فا ردو ضروري لانه الخميس ابي اسافر

• As
    asif chauhan Aug 20, 2018

I BOOKED TICKET FROM CITYBOOKERS ON 22 APRIL 2018, JEDDAH TO MUMBAI MUMBAI TO VARANASI AIR INDIA NAME MR RAJESH CHAUHAN BOOKING NUMBER- CB1986604 GDS PNR- POWKRA, BOOKING AIR INDIA WHICH RESULTED IS CANCELLATION.FROM CITYBOOKERS SAID We have processed full refund of the amount paid back to your account, UNTIL NOW NOT RECEIVED MY AMOUNT

sajidzz Aug 20, 2018

Dear sir,
    i am purchase ticket money cut my card
    city booking side received ticket number & PNR
    but airline side PNR not show
    i am call airline office telling wrong PNR sending city booking .
    i call city booking so many time no pickup any budy
    may me fake side and fake cont number.

Sameer Zama Aug 20, 2018

Hello,

Please find the attached details.

I didn't board my flight and I need the refund asap.

Best regards

• Pr
    praveen madhav singh Aug 20, 2018

at the time of booking my ticket from kuwait to kolkata Booking Number
    CB1897807 I have been charged for booking the tickets. may I know why you people are charging extra booking charges when other sites are not charging for these services.

• Ra
    Ramzy Mzah Aug 21, 2018

hi
    i made a mistake when i write my name
    I'm MZAH but i put NZAH
    i sent an Email to explain the mistake and i sent a copy of my passport after less than 24 hours of my booking
    please change the name on the ticket and send me the new one
    my Email is : [email protected]

mark delacruz Aug 21, 2018

i book a ticket and they deduct the amount on my card. as this is an emergency first they confirmed the booking, after several minutes they cancelled and the refund process is not done.

im in an emergency situation and need to go home as soon as possible. give the refund asap as i need to book a ticket

• Di
    Dibu Varghese Aug 21, 2018

Citybookers fares are cheap. But service is very bad. No good customer service for them. It is very difficult to make changes in ticket with them. They are not prompt in refund of money.

• Ki
    Kiran Kp Aug 21, 2018

i take 3 ticket through city bookers .com, they cheat me, they cancel my ticket, they dint respond, they say to me full amount refund, but they not give me, i dint know what will do, i lost around 300 KWD, if we can make any legal action for cheating with cyber cell in Kuwait/ or Kuwait police

• Ra
    Raghda246 Aug 21, 2018

Am teying to call since 3 day and sending alot of e mail there is no reply, am traveling to berlin in 2-4-2018 i need change the date for my ticket to 10-4-2018 please help me how can i change it with good price my booking# CB1814693

• Bo
    boss050 Aug 21, 2018

Now I want to change my ticket to another date. Like I need to travel 02/04/18 i book ticket 05/04/18 What is the procedure to change the reservation. booking no CB1844888

• Ab
    abudiak64 Aug 28, 2018

my booking number for travel from doha to amman from 3/7/2018 and return on 15/8/2018 and booking
    CB1730222
    GDS PNR
    2KXZVA
    FOR 6 PERSONS
    i need ticket numbers
    Also need to know cancellation fees
    And fees for changing dates of travell and to know
    FULL DETAILS OF WEIGHT ALLOWED FOR PASSENGER

• So
    soufianem10 Aug 28, 2018

today is number 3 i try to contact this website for cancel and refund me my money but no way
    i send email no answer
    plizzzz cancel my booking number now
    Booking Number
    CB1627727 this way of work is not ok
    realy this my last time i reserve for me or for my freinds or family in this website

• علاء علي Aug 28, 2018

CB1143538 this ticket had been cancelled still I didn't get my money more than 40 days
    I called customer care more than 3 times they promise to return back but they didn't send
    Please be honest with your customer