CityBookersairlines ticket booking fraud online

R Mar 31, 2019 Review updated:

I booked a ticket through the search engine Kayak.ae for my flight from New York to Dubai through Azerbaijan airlines. Kayak.ae showed me that Citybookers.com offers the cheapest price and they directed me to that website. Hence I booked on the 26th March, through Citybookers.com. I got a reply initially that my e- ticket will be delivered within 24 hours to my email. I didn't receive it. Then when I mailed them, they replied saying it will be issued soon. The ticket had a airline PNR which is a real fake. When I checked my ticket with Azerbaijan airlines, I got a reply from them saying there is no such booking in my name. A person by name Mr. El Sayed replied saying it is definitely a confirmed booking and that the E-TICKET issue is in process. 5 days gone nothing has happened. I learnt from the internet that citybookers.com is a number 1 fradulent company operating from Kuwait and a branch in UAE. No contact numbers in UAE. I believe I have lost AED 1762 on this ticket booking. I have made a complaint through relevant authorities who are investigating this issue. My genuine appeal to all the flight bookers is to avoid Kayak.com and Citybookers.com. I strongly believe that there is a Nexus between them and a part of the money goes to Kayak.com as well. It's very painful to know that these people have been cheating many online customers for quite long and escaped the authorities in Kuwait and UAE. Please never get cheated by these websites.

• Complainant20091 Apr 04, 2019

Mr Rajkumar Ramasamy,

In order to comlaint against someone's act, the passenger has to have evidence of the "wrong doing" of that person (man/woman or the company).

Please attach the documents which you own, and which were issued to you:-

1. PNR

2. e-ticket

3. your own complaint

4. any reply, addresed to you,

if you want to process further .

Note, the involvment in the legal dipspute requires your own efforts and additinal payments in most of the cases,
    if you intend to get the refund or the compensation for posible fraud strongly.

Regards.