CitiMortgageinterest/sayingwehave a late payment

I have a mortgage with citimortgage, account # [protected]-5 lori b snyder, I wrote a certified letter about 8 months ago, no one contacted me back. I went bankrupt over 5 years ago, my husband had several back surgury's I was forced to do this tredegy to our family, than I losted my good job a went from 12.00 with benifets to 6.00 an hour as a sales person, I never was late on no payments ever. than I had a program, by-weekly I understood I couldn't do that until my bk was discharged, but my mortgage was not in my bankruptsy, I paid my payment, never late, but nothing went on my principal. I asked over and over, citi couldnt tell me no answer, just threw it in my face, I went br like I deserved no pricipal on my loan. than citi, months ago they made a mistake, an said we were late? we were never late, ever time we called in customer service they would say we will take it off, next month it never happened! please help I dont know what else to do you can only talk to customer service so many times and no response!

• Af
    A fair opinion Sep 19, 2009

Sooooo did you go to high school? I cant understand a word your saying. Sorry to hear about your situation but really concerned about your grammar. Good luck with that. When you can form a clear sentence repost your complaint and than we will talk. Thanks.

• Fl
    flagerdefon Sep 19, 2009

fair opinion, who the hell do you think you are???