The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved CitiMortgage — interest/sayingwehave a late payment
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a mortgage with citimortgage, account # [protected]-5 lori b snyder, I wrote a certified letter about 8 months ago, no one contacted me back. I went bankrupt over 5 years ago, my husband had several back surgury's I was forced to do this tredegy to our family, than I losted my good job a went from 12.00 with benifets to 6.00 an hour as a sales person, I never was late on no payments ever. than I had a program, by-weekly I understood I couldn't do that until my bk was discharged, but my mortgage was not in my bankruptsy, I paid my payment, never late, but nothing went on my principal. I asked over and over, citi couldnt tell me no answer, just threw it in my face, I went br like I deserved no pricipal on my loan. than citi, months ago they made a mistake, an said we were late? we were never late, ever time we called in customer service they would say we will take it off, next month it never happened! please help I dont know what else to do you can only talk to customer service so many times and no response!
More CitiMortgage Complaints & Reviews
- CitiMortgage - loss draft dept
- Citimortgage, Inc. - not following home affordable modification program guidelines
- CitiMortgage - here is email for ceo of citimortgage
- Citi Mortgage - refinance hassle
- CitiMortgage - bi weekly and loan modification issues
- Citibank Mortgage - making home affordable
- CitiMortgage - home equity loan transfer to one star rated cenlar, inc.
- CitiMortgage - scam refinancing
- CitiMortgage - customer service after we paid off our mortgage
- CitiMortgage - unethical business practices