Citicon Engineers Ltd Bhubaneswar Orissamy registered land was given possession to another person without my knowledge

B

Dear all,
This is biswa mohan mansingh (Email - biswa. [protected]@gmail.com) beg to state that - I bought a land from citicorn engineers ltd, bhubaneswar, odisha in 2007 with a total of 5, 500 sq. Ft. Land behind c. V. Raman college, bhubaneswar. My land has been registered at that time and all the documents relating to my land is still with me.

I used to check with citicorn people in each and every week, regarding details of possession of my land. Everytime, they used to create some stories and telling me that - the possesion will be done this month/next month like this. This way, time rolled on years-after-years.

I got to know in the year 2015 that my land possesion has been given to another person, not to me. To my surprise, when I checked with citicorn md shri muktikant badu, he told me that - my registered land possesion has been given to another person. I was asking him - how come it is possible that you have given my registered land to other's possesion. He told me that - there is a mistake from citicorn office, but he (Shri muktikant badu) promised me to allocate me a land of same square feet size from the same area.

I have been following citicorn people including muktikant badu, for more than 1 year since then. He has been telling me that - all the paper works have been done for the new land and it has been sent to lawyer for verification etc. Etc. Now-a-days, I have been checking with them on daily basis, but my efforts are in vain.

I am waiting for some time till to get a concrete response from muktikant badu, else I donot have other option than to go for a police complaint of land cheating.

Best regards,
Biswa mohan mansingh
Mobile - +[protected].

• Ci
    CiticonEngineersFraud Jun 30, 2017

Citicon Engineers Ltd & Muktikanta Badu have looted & cheated people all over Odisha with their real estate scam. Avoid them at all cost.

• Ri
    Ritipuspa panda Oct 08, 2018

@CiticonEngineersFraud we request to kindly remove the false allegations against our company.it hampers company's reputation

Satyabadi Dora Oct 09, 2018

I wish to thank Mr Muktikanta Badu and Mr. Antrayami Badu for the very professional manner in which they handled all matters towards the purchase of my plot in their company Citicon Engineers. Their coordination and active client management skills stand up for good appreciation and my experience from the start stage of prospection till final end delivery of the plot was a delight. Overall i am left with a nice feeling on this entire transaction with Citicon Engineers team.

Sangram Keshari Mishra Oct 09, 2018

I purchased a plotfrom Citicon Engineers . From Initial stage the staffs are very Supportive with me even some times I faced some Problem and I tried to connect their director Mr. Muktikant badu and Mr. Antaryami Badu Even at 9:30PM also they pick my call and responded politely I am very happy with their Service and Performance. No doubt they will shine more if they care customer like this way. I hope till my registration they will guide me in this way. Keep it up... All the Best Citicon Engineers.

• Su
    Susanta Kumar Mishra Oct 09, 2018

• Ni
    Nishith Patanik Oct 09, 2018

Thank you Mr. Baishnaba Charan Badu for helping us build our beautiful new home. Citicon Engineers team has been very courteous and attentive during construction.Overall the build was of good quality apart from a few minor issues which were sorted very quickly. Building was on plan and was handed to us within agreed time. I would definitely recommend them to someone looking for a trustworthy builder Citicon Engineers Well Done ..

Sasmita Mallik Oct 10, 2018

Citicon Engineers have just been a fantastic real estate company to deal with throughout our entire building process. We had a rough start with a previous builder, and Citicon Engineers went out of their way to help us create our dream land within our budget. From beginning to end they were great to deal with, both the office staff and the builders themselves.