Cinamuse.comUnauthorised debit to my card

G

On 11th October I supplied my credit card details to this website on the proviso that my account WILL NOT be debited without my permission. Despite their assurance my card was debited AUS $36.98 anyway, with nothing supplied in return. I was ripped off and this website should be investigated asap and monies refunded. I am angry that many other people must have been robbed as well.

• Ri
    Riddhi Dhulia Oct 27, 2018

I registered in it but is unable to watch any movies please refund my money

• Me
    Megan Hussion Oct 16, 2018

I'm writing this because I was charged for something I didn't sign up for, I was charged $36.17. I am not happy about this and I would like a refund. I'm not even sure what this site is. If someone could contact me back I would appreciate it. My email is [email protected] or I have a cell phone if someone will respond to me on here. Thank you

• Va
    Varsha Samuel Aug 20, 2018

Hi my name is Varsha and I am from India, I want to unsubscribe from cinamuse please help me cancel my account.

• Da
    David Bradshaw Jan 10, 2018

These people need to have a class action raised against them. Like many others I signed up for the free trial, was unable to find any of the titles advertised on their website and cancelled straight away, receiving a confirmation email that I had cancelled. However, I have since been billed AU$39.95 a month for quite a few months until I realised what the charges were for. I have sent them emails to request a refund but have not had any response and have had to cancel the credit card to avoid any further theft.

Anil Chandy Ittyerah Oct 16, 2017

Cinamuse keeps debiting INR 2667.47 on the 16th of every month for services I have never requested, this is a fraud and must be stopped. I am a rerited person living on limited income and this unauthorised debit is criminal and must be acted upon. If nothing is done immediately, I may be forced to block my Debit Card or even close my Savings Bank Account.

Dr Anil Chandy Ittyerah
    Puthuparambil Tharayil,
    Nadacavu, Mavelikara 690101,
    KERALA, INDIA.
    email: [email protected]

matthew hileman Oct 07, 2013

i have know idea how they got my info but i was charged 7.95 on oct 3rd on my disability card am not happy at all i live on a limited income and need every penny i get

• Te
    terricrowley Nov 11, 2011

cinamuse falsely advertised there membership and assured me that my card would not be debited however i visited my bank today to see then in this month alone they had already taken £25.95 from my account. its a rip off and whatever you do don;t put your card details in!

• Sh
    Sharepoint2010 May 18, 2011

DO NOT SIGN UP!! It's a SCAM! When you sign up online, it says is FREE trail, however they do charge you $49.95 USD in 5 days if you don't cancel. On their website it says 100% refund, however when I called and finally spoke with someone after many photo auto prompt, they were rude, and at the end they hung up on me. I had to call my Creditcard company to dispute this charge. It's all over the internet this place is a scam and I am not the only one experience this.