Menu
Home Online Scams Cinamuse Unauthorised debit to my card

Cinamuse review: Unauthorised debit to my card

G
Author of the complaint
11:15 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

On 11th October I supplied my credit card details to this website on the proviso that my account WILL NOT be debited without my permission. Despite their assurance my card was debited AUS $36.98 anyway, with nothing supplied in return. I was ripped off and this website should be investigated asap and monies refunded. I am angry that many other people must have been robbed as well.

More Cinamuse complaints & reviews

8 comments
R
Oct 27, 2018 9:52 am EDT

I registered in it but is unable to watch any movies please refund my money

M
Oct 16, 2018 3:46 am EDT

I'm writing this because I was charged for something I didn't sign up for, I was charged $36.17. I am not happy about this and I would like a refund. I'm not even sure what this site is. If someone could contact me back I would appreciate it. My email is Hussion.07@gmail.com. or I have a cell phone if someone will respond to me on here. Thank you

V
Aug 20, 2018 5:36 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi my name is Varsha and I am from India, I want to unsubscribe from cinamuse please help me cancel my account.

D
Jan 10, 2018 8:31 pm EST

These people need to have a class action raised against them. Like many others I signed up for the free trial, was unable to find any of the titles advertised on their website and cancelled straight away, receiving a confirmation email that I had cancelled. However, I have since been billed AU$39.95 a month for quite a few months until I realised what the charges were for. I have sent them emails to request a refund but have not had any response and have had to cancel the credit card to avoid any further theft.

A
Oct 16, 2017 9:52 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Cinamuse keeps debiting INR 2667.47 on the 16th of every month for services I have never requested, this is a fraud and must be stopped. I am a rerited person living on limited income and this unauthorised debit is criminal and must be acted upon. If nothing is done immediately, I may be forced to block my Debit Card or even close my Savings Bank Account.

Dr Anil Chandy Ittyerah
Puthuparambil Tharayil,
Nadacavu, Mavelikara 690101,
KERALA, INDIA.
email: aci69iipa@gmail.com

M
Oct 07, 2013 3:47 am EDT

i have know idea how they got my info but i was charged 7.95 on oct 3rd on my disability card am not happy at all i live on a limited income and need every penny i get

T
Nov 11, 2011 8:48 pm EST

cinamuse falsely advertised there membership and assured me that my card would not be debited however i visited my bank today to see then in this month alone they had already taken £25.95 from my account. its a rip off and whatever you do don;t put your card details in!

S
May 18, 2011 7:13 pm EDT

DO NOT SIGN UP! It's a SCAM! When you sign up online, it says is FREE trail, however they do charge you $49.95 USD in 5 days if you don't cancel. On their website it says 100% refund, however when I called and finally spoke with someone after many photo auto prompt, they were rude, and at the end they hung up on me. I had to call my Creditcard company to dispute this charge. It's all over the internet this place is a scam and I am not the only one experience this.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

10 complaints
2 resolved 8 unresolved

Cinamuse contacts

(added by reviewer)
Phone number
Address
Ground Floor Suite, Webb Ellis Business Park, England, Warwickshire United Kingdom
Website