Cigmania.comcigarettes

1 Review updated:

This website popped up about a week ago. Three different individuals have been repeatedly plugging it on this site, posting on complaint threads of other scam site. Despite claiming to have opened in 2014 with over 140 employees, there is literally zero evidence that this company exists. When you place an order, they prompt you to send a payment on your own through your Google pay app. Please beware, they almost got my Father in law.

Mi
Sep 22, 2019

Comments

• Ga
      Sep 23, 2019

That’s odd you state you did not order from this company so you are bashing them for no reason what so ever. I have ordered from cigmania.com many times and I enjoy their service. I wonder you must be a competitor to cig mania. Why else would you bash a company that you haven’t even done business with? Also they have been around for a quite a while not just a week.

• Mi
      Sep 23, 2019

@Gaile Sage Sure thing Gaile. I'm obviously a competitor for bringing doubts to the site. I stopped my FIL from sending $270 to Kenneth Baxter's personal Gmail address through his Google pay account. He was prompted to do this through a email after he submitted an order. That is not how a legitimate online business works, when you send people money without a receipt is when you get burned. There's literally no way to get a refund.

If you really need cigarettes, go to a gas station like a normal person. Sign up with the producers for manufacturers coupons. Or quit and enjoy a longer life

• Ga
      Sep 23, 2019

I am just stating that I have bought from cigmania.com and I have never been burned from them before. You can go to a store and buy the cigarettes if you would like. I just think it’s petty to bash a company that you have never done business with before.

Nov 13, 2019

@Gaile Sage i think you just cooperate with this crooks from Cigmania. Very soon they will return all the money. Thanks for making stupid mistakes and scam people and steal money,

• Mi
      Sep 23, 2019

I have ordered from this company I can tell you they are legit! However everyone has their own opinion.

• Sc
      Oct 08, 2019

Cigmania is a fraud. I waited 3 months for my order to come, then they claimed to reship it again since I hadn't received it. They got me for $217.I also sent my funds to Ken Baxter. This site is a total scam.Gaile and Mike must get paid for making their statements. Unless they are actually thinking of e-cig mania.

Oct 09, 2019

I have received two orders from cigmania.com since this post. Both orders came on time and were exactly what I had ordered

• Jj
      Oct 10, 2019

I got what I ordered from Cig Mania too. I have ordered from this company for the last couple of months. Had no issue thus far. My family uses them too and haven’t had any issues either.

• Bk
      Nov 02, 2019

I Googled legitimate cigarettes online sites and Cigmania.com came up. I put 2 cartons of cigs in my basket. I went JUST TO SEE what kind of payment options/methods they offered such as PayPal which is the only way I'd purchase from an unknown site. I filled out my address, telephone number and email. The next step was to press CONTINUE. Once I did that, it said my order was "PAID BY AMAZON EGIFT CARD and an a confirmation email will be sent via my email. I was like HUH? I don't have an Amazon EGift Card. I immediately called Amazon and they said CigMania has nothing to do with them and Amazon assured me my payment methods were fine and advised me NOT to click on any links in that confirmation email (which was actually sent to me). I then proceeded to check all my payment methods which were fine and just in case, I deleted my information from Google Pay after reading a comment here. It's definitely a scam.

• Sm
      Nov 03, 2019

I have purchased from cigmania.com many times. I received my last order from them on Friday. Turns out the reason they do not let you pay by PayPal is due to PayPal. I did some digging and PayPal does not allow tobacco purchases.

Nov 13, 2019

@SM1987 really. How you explain that webiste disappear and there is emails bounced. They vanished.

• Us
      Nov 08, 2019

Cigmania.com is a SCAM! They scammed my elderly mother out of $108 for two cartons.. She placed an order on October 13, 2019 and today is November 8th, 2019 and we still have not received the purchase. Today when I googled cigmania.com, their website cache pops up but when you go to click on the website or the direct contact page it either says it doesn't exist or GoDaddy.com tries to sell the domain to you. My mother received somewhat of a sketchy invoice for a purchase via google pay only.. at the bottom of it there is a "customer support" email but when I sent an email it was directly sent back to me saying the email does not exist. Also, at the bottom of the invoice there is a contact phone number.. when dialed you get A DIAL TONE. If that doesn't scream SCAM I don't know what does. She direct google paid a guy named "Kenneth Baxter" to his PERSONAL google account - there's other payment methods than paypal where you're protected FYI. This is how he gets away with scamming people that don't know the difference and are in search of a good deal. FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD.

• Ci
      Nov 12, 2019

Definitely FRAUD!! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.. THIS IS A FRAUD. I ordered and was told that I needed to wait until Nov 12th and now when I go online all of a sudden, the site doesn't work. None of the email addresses work and the phone number gets a busy signal. DO NOT BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT ANYONE ELSE WRITES ON HERE. THEY ARE A FRAUD. NOTIFIED MY BANK AND LOCAL AUTHORITIES AND THEY ARE WORKING ON CONTACTING THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT since this has to do with tobacco and firearms. Kenneth Baxter will be found according to the authorities. You can contact the government as well at https://www.atf.gov Don't just sit back and let another scam artist con innocent people out of money.

• Ci