• Na
    Nanci J Zombro Jul 24, 2008

They have been charging me 12.95 every month for the past 17 months and I have never used their services.

Marion Pembroke Jul 23, 2008

I clicked onto CIC Triple Advantage for free credit reports and got none but I was charged on my credit card $14.95. I want this removed from my credit card and then cancelled. I do not want to get billed every month for something I did not get.

Anna Jul 09, 2008

I just noticed on my bank account that charges have been made to my checking that I did not recognize. This credit report company has been charging me 14.95 a month since April. This is ridiculous. Their name is so similar to one of the federal credit report websites that I never realized this was not a government agency. I am going to call tomorrow and stop them from charging my account. Everyone else seems to have had a lot of problems getting through. I hope I don't.

Sarah Jul 09, 2008

I was charged for a service I did not want, a service I didn't even ask for! I had no idea I would be charged. I thought I was getting a free credit report and thats it.

sarabjit kaur Jul 08, 2008

I don't know what this CIC triple advanta company is but i get charged twice a month, every month and i don't know what your charging me for so, tell me what your charging me for.

JANICE POPE Jul 07, 2008

THERE WAS MONEY TAKEN FROM MY ACC'T. JULY 2ND 2008 FOR WHAT I DON'T KNOW BUT I NEED TO BE REFUNDED.

• Li
    Linda Weeks Jul 06, 2008

The only complaint I have is that I'm being charged for something that I didn't order on this web site or anything. I have to pay an overdraft charge plus the 31.98. I will be talking to a lawyer about this.

• Ki
    kimberly mitchell Jul 05, 2008

My credit card was charged $19.95 on May 8, 2008 and I don't even no what it was for... can you help me out with this.

• Bo
    Bob Powell Jul 04, 2008

I also got caught on this. It looked like a free shopping club of sorts. Little did I know they got my credit card info from the florist that I had just ordered from. I got some of my money back but not all.

• Valerie Jul 02, 2008

Advertised as free credit report and never used their company name of' cic', double charged my card same day. Were not authorized to charge my card! Beware people!

• Zi
    Ziggy Jun 27, 2008

Same as the others. CIC triple advantage has been billing me $14.95/month for a "free" credit check since January 2008. (This is what I can check and confirm). I never authorized the service.

chrishigh06 Jun 26, 2008

I went to freecreditreport.com which, as suggested by the name, should be free, well they ask you for your credit card number so they can supposedly look up your credit report, but what they don't tell you is that they will charge your credit card 14.95 every month until you call and cancel your service with them, that you never even wanted in the first place... my advice is don't get involved with freecreditreport.com... the number to call and cancel your service with them is [protected]).

James Keenan Jun 26, 2008

I am being charged per month for something I don't know about. Beware all!

• Al
    ALEIDA CORTES Jun 23, 2008

I went to this site to look at my FREE credit report, and I ended up with a $14.95 a month charged on my account for 3 months. At first I had no idea what it was for, I thought it was some kind of service charge from my bank. I called CIC and they said i could only get one month refunded.

Marcos Galvan Jun 20, 2008

I was Charged $14.95 from you and I don't know what business you are. I'm asking that you please remove me from whatever account I have with you. I will not and have not been using Whatever it is i didn't sign up for!

• Da
    david dupzyk Jun 20, 2008

White collar criminals.

• Ka
    Karri Jun 06, 2008

I canceled my account in the 30 day free trial period, they charged me in 14 days of my registration, I requested a refund of 3 months of charges and they refused to issue more than one month of charges. I have to write a letter to the "customer Relations" division of the company to get the remainder of my $$ refunded.

• Ru
    Russ Richards May 19, 2008

I have had unauthorized charges on my last two credit card statements I notified my card company and they are reversing the charges and further investigating the matter hope they hang these frauds

• Ro
    Rodel Mosuela May 03, 2008

I dont know how old this thread is but im getting scammed too.. i need help b4 i ship out to basic training for these decductions.. i never recieve crap and ive gotten billed atleast 4-5 times

• Rh
    rhonda Apr 22, 2008

Recieved a so called free onetime credit report and for the last 4 months have had $12 taken from my account and twice in Feb. Please send me info on how to get this stopped. And get my money back and all charges I have incurred as a result.

Joe Insurance Guy Apr 22, 2008

Stupid of me. I even gave them my social sesurity number and mother's maiden name when they asked me after I was charged $14.95. I am now worried of what will happen next. Oh my...

• Me
    Melissa Marchand Apr 21, 2008

I've been so busy that I don't really read my credit statements unless something looks unusual. My mother used to pay them and I recently took over. I started noting this charge for a CIC* Triple Advantage" and decided to goodsearch it. That search lead me to this message board. I immediately called the company and realized it's actually "Free Credit Report. com". How CLEVER of them not to use their actual name on our statements. Come to realize, I've been being charged $12.95/mo since JANUARY OF 2006!!! This is horrific and something needs to be done about this company. I don't know how people can sleep at night doing this to others. It would have been a red flag much earlier if they would have used their actual name on billing statements. I am a student and am sick to my stomach over this. I've paid them roughly $362.60 for NOTHING!!!

• Al
    Alicia Quinones Apr 19, 2008

CIC Triple Advantage also goes by the name of CIC People Advantage. They switch it up so they can remain undetected. They also are tapping into your government income tax rebate money. They are doing this by charging your RAPID REFUND CARD. then disguising themselves as a ligitamate collection agency. H&R Block will always notify the consumer if by mail if a collection agency is garnishing your refund. I suggest that poeple would find other method of payments as far as their income tax rebates are concerned. If money needs to be taken out let the IRS communicate with the third party.
    They also give an option of providing another RAPID refund debit card to another individual and make charges at smaller amounts so that they will go unnoticed or that people would not care because the amount that they have deducted or charged to your account my be insignificant to a person that may of been recieving a lump sum of money.
    H&R block and the IRS also suggests that it is better to keep your refund out of that system and recieve fund directly to your checking or savings account. They urge this by letting consumer know that the process of using a bank account will be faster than by mail or by rapid refund options.

Reese Gurney Apr 09, 2008

Please disregard my last post. I stand corrected. Mine is being billed for freecreditreport.com. That charge is for my monthly fee. Maybe this will shed some light on other accounts as well.

Reese Gurney Apr 09, 2008

I too have these unauthorized charges on my account. I have a number for CIC triple advantage. [protected]. This is not the first time that i have had to call them either. All should call and get a credit to there account.

• Ro
    Ross Reynolds Apr 02, 2008

CIC has made deductions from our checking account for 12.00 and 12.95 for the last 2-3 months. I called them 3/25/08 and asked them to cancel this because I did not order and do not want and more deductions from my account. They assured me the account was cancelled. Well, on 3/27/08 another charge came thru my account for 12.95. I called them back and they said they do not show deducting anything from my account since 3/21/08 and for me to call my bank. I called my bank and they will investigate, but they recommended we cancel our debit cards, which we did. Hopefully this will stop them.1

• Ki
    kimberly lee Apr 01, 2008

I am fed up with this type of cr*p they keep charging me 12.00 and it was suppose to be a Free trial . and i even cancled my account the same day that it was opened and several times there after.

• Sh
    Sheila Case Mar 31, 2008

In December 2007 I received a bill for $14.95 from CIC Triple Advantage. Didn't even know what that was. Have been working for 3 months now (into March) to have this charge discontinued. This was totally unauthorized and fraud claim was served through my credit card company. I'm having a heck of a time getting anywhere and can't even cancel my credit card.

• We
    Welker Feb 28, 2008

In cheking my bank account I noticed an ACH payment for $12.00, i contacted my bank, they explained what this charge was for.

I did not authorize this type of payment,nor I authorize them to take it directly out my account, Plus I never received a credit report,

As far as I am concerned this is a scam.

Please advise.

Irene Welker

• Ka
    kat Feb 21, 2008

They have been ripping me off for over six months. I’ve called several times to have my “membership” cancelled for a service I never signed up for to begin with and I am tired of being manipulated via telephone. Each time, I was told it was cancelled yet I am still being charged monthly for this service that I do not use.

I'm not sure what else I can from here.

Sarah Hileman Dec 17, 2007

I had the same charge show up, only mine is coming twice a month!!! What is this?? How do we get rid of this company!?!?!

Martin Gruber Dec 05, 2007

CIC Triple Advantage
    Unauthorized charges!

I thought i was signing up for a free credit report and now for 3 months they have been charging my bank account almost $20.00. I do not use it and feel I should get my money back. I cannot even find a phone number or even a contact me or an e-mail. I do not have the money for it and I do not even use it. Like i said i thought i was getting my one time free credit report.

Very much the same. Mine was something I just noticed 6 months later at $12 per month.

Martin Gruber

Michael R Blanchette Oct 31, 2007

After reviewing my credit report on Freecreditreport.com I started receiving charges that I never authorized on my credit card. The monthly fee was 12.00. I told the company that what they were doing was tatamount to slamming a technique long distance companies did years ago. I have filed a complaint with my credit card company in hopes of receiving five months worth of charges. This company is a scam and needs to be shut down.

Marcy Chapman Oct 30, 2007

I had no idea when I signed in to get a free credit report on freecreditreport.com that they would start charging me $12.95 per month on my credit card. It certainly was not clear on the website what I was getting myself into, but I think that was intentional on their part. A more responsible site would make it clear that by having a report sent to you, you would incur a monthly charge. What a scam.

• Br
    Bruce E LaPier Oct 23, 2007

I am being charged on my checking account for $12.00 a onth when it was not authorized to do so.

Michael McKines Oct 19, 2007

I got the information needed to cancel this. I was able to get the number from my bank this time it's [protected]... Good luck!

Michael McKines Oct 12, 2007

The same thing is happening to me with this company. So if there is anyone out there who can help us locate this company please do so. And truly BEWARE!!!

Angela Beard Oct 08, 2007

Me too! I just noticed a charge of $12.95 on my bank statement. I did a search on-line to figure out what CIC Triple Advantage was then looked back at previous statements to find that I have been charged every month for the past 7 months! I did the free report when I bought my car and unwillingly signed up for this scam! Annoying and they wont refund any of it! At no point was it ever a free credit report. This sort of thing shouldn't be legal!

• Ha
    Harold Moran Sep 25, 2007

I never obtained any service from this company so don't know why I am being charged $ 12.00 a month.

Rebecca Sep 16, 2007

ooo by the way the number you need to call to cancel is
    [protected]