• Re
    Rebecca Sep 16, 2007

I'm a member of CIC triple advantage and a happy customer it sounds like you got the free credit report as part of the trial membership that it says you have to cancel before 30 days to avoid chrges and maybe you accidently ordered the 3 bureau reports too thinking they were free bc it asks if you want to upgrade to all 3 but it says it will charge that $24.95 once you get to the screen to order. I guess it's one of those lessons we have to learn if someone asks for your credit card more than likely you will be charged at some point and always read the terms and conditions. I'm sorry you feel ripped off but I do know if in the future you want the reaally free credit report the place to go is annualcreditreport.com I know you get a free report from there once every 12 months.

• Ka
    Kathleen Walter Sep 15, 2007

I paid $24.95 for my 'free' credit report and have now been billed $12.95 from my checking account. This monthly charge was not authorized by me and I need to find out how to stop it.

Beware people!

• Je
    Jennifer Seastrom Sep 03, 2007

I did the free credit report and I have now been charged months later. I tried to get a number to cancel the charges and could not find one. I will call visa and dispute these charges.

• Ef
    E.Frazier Sep 03, 2007

CIC Triple Advantage has charged 12.95 from my checking account without authorization and there are no numbers to contact them and inquire why? If you are experiencing the same problem contact your bank and start a internal investigation.

Chris Burzell Aug 25, 2007

For at least 3 months now, CIC Triple Advantage has been charging me $12.95 for a service I did not request, do not want, and have not received.

• Ri
    Rickter Aug 09, 2007

I was charged for monthly service CIC triple advantage. I did not ask for when on Freecreditreport.com the report they sent me was fake it had no credit history for every year said NOT ENOUGH INFO COLLECTED... wtf it took me 4 months to cancel this service. the same with AOL free trial. Now if it says free I don't even look at it.

Mary Jo Dalzell Jul 22, 2007

I went on-line for a free credit report. Now I am getting $12 charges on my credit card each month. I never ordered anything that required a monthly charge of $12. My credit card company has removed the charges but a new $12 charge has appeared on my current statement. This is fraud!!! This company is unethical. These charges must stop.

• Ro
    Roxanna Otto Jul 17, 2007

There are numerous complaints regarding this company. I did get through to the customer service department. After explaining that I didn't sign up for any membership, the operator explained it was spelled out in the offer. She canceled it for me, but I won't be getting the money back. This is a scam!!

• Er
    Eric Dawkins Jun 30, 2007

They got me also. I don't ever know who they are or how to stop the changes.

• Ho
    Holly Woelfel Jun 29, 2007

Today when reviewing my recent checking account activity I found a charge from CIC triple advantage for almost 13 dollars. I do not remember agreeing to any credit checks or fees. Please someone help me!!

• Er
    Ernest Hernandez Jun 29, 2007

Charging me for something I don't even use or received any information on.

• Je
    Jennifer McClellan Jun 29, 2007

I went online to get my husband and I credit report at freecreditreport.com and they charged me $24.95 for each. This was less than 6 months ago. Now they just charged my account again in two installments of $12.95 each. What is going on here? They said it is a yearly fee for there service and to cancel at anytime. What service? I haven't received any of there services! It is not free they are a scam!! Watch out for them.

• Ta
    Tara Fajardo Jun 20, 2007

I signed up for what I was lead to believe was a one time free credit report with CIC Triple Advantage in December 2005. I just realized that they have been charging my account $12.95 every month since December 2005 without my knowledge. I never requested a monthly credit report. I canceled and was reimbursed this month only, June 2007. I never authorized these monthly charges. I was never even notified that I was receiving any type of monthly credit report. This has been going on for over a year without my knowledge.

• Da
    Daniel Edward Burba Jun 14, 2007

I knew nothing about this until I received my monthly statement. Found out that they do this when you request a free credit report. It is nothing but a total scam and they will be reported to the Attorney General in Florida and California.