Chuck E. Cheese's / CEC Entertainmentbirthday party

A Jun 24, 2019

Not enough staff at all. When I arrived no one was available to help bring in stuff from the car. The lady at the register said staff would arrive at 1pm. So I had to go in and out about 5 times in 108 degree weather. I arrived 12:20pm and my party was at 1pm so there was no way I would wait for staff to arrive at my party time. There was one lady helping set up another party and clearly had no time for me. so me and my nanny started setting up then one lady came to help but she kept leaving and seemed busy with other things. The entertainer came at around 1:15 and we just waited for more people to arrive. Then when the food arrived they fed the kids and the food for the adults only pizza arrived and two out of 3 salads were brought and the salad had no dressing there were no serving utensils. Plates were tiny! Couldn't believe they didn't have bigger plates, they were desert plates. 3rd salad came later after everyone was done with the pizza and then the dressing came. No one ate the pizza without dressing of course. Again not enough staff, the servers looked like they were scrambling. Cake cutting came and my friend helped cut the cake because no one was around and no was around to pass out cupcakes to the kids. So we started handing the cake and cupcakes to the kids it was so chaotic! Then someone came finally after we were almost done cutting the cake. I paid so much money for this party almost 4000aed and will never have one at chucke cheese again with the amount of work I had to put to make sure the part ran smoothly. Other places take care of these things for you so easily with enough staff around. I reached out to chucke cheese here in Dubai and they kept saying that there's only 1 hostess to do everything and didn't address all the other concerns.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices