Chipotle Mexican Grill — food quality/chicken bowl
I ordered a chicken bowl with guacamole like I do often from this location through Postmates since I work down the street. I have never had an issue in the past but this time when I opened it it had an odor and the guacamole was dark brown. It looked like it has been sitting for at least a day. I had already began mixing it up before I looked down so I thought I was crazy and tried a bite and it was sour and had an awful taste. It was already mixed with the chicken/remaining bowl and I tried to scrape it out but was unsuccessful . I ate what I could but then I couldn't eat the rest. Hopefully I don't get sick. I tried calling the store to let them know but got an automatic response. I tried then contacting postmates and they weren't any help. I'm just very disappointed and it was a $12 bowl that I couldn't eat...
Updated by Amanda Olinger, Oct 08, 2019
Sorry it was DoorDash, not postmates.
More Chipotle Mexican Grill Complaints & Reviews
- Chipotle - sexual harassment 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - unsefa food 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - horrible work environment and dirty cleaning habits 
- Chipotle - bad service 
- Chipotle - rude behaviour and extra charge
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a so called 3 pointer and bad service from the cashier 
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - liar & rude supervisor in milestone, germantown, md branch
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - a chicken salad and a chicken bowl.
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - service
- Chipotle Mexican Grill - savannah on 5/13/2017 @ 8:45 pm