Chevrolet Online Lotteryemail scam from hileman. [protected]@osu. edu

Chevrolet online lottery
Chevrolet uk ltd.
Uk1 - 101 - 135
Osborne road
Luton, bedfordshire lu1 3yt.
United kingdom.

Winning notification
This is to inform you that you have been selected to receive the award sum of £500, 000. 00 (Five hundred thousand pounds sterling) from the chevrolet 2009 award donation. All beneficiaries email addresses were selected from email account service providers (E. G yahoo, hotmail, gmail, and other private and government email account providers) .

To claims your funds please contact us at [protected]@live. Co. Uk
You are advised to contact us with the following details to avoid unnecessary delay and complications:

Verification and funds release form.
(1) your contact address.
(2) your tel / fax numbers.
(3) your nationality / country.
(4) your full names.
(5) sex
{6} age.
{7}occupation
Do not click on reply to this message, you are to forward all correspondence to our claims department ([protected]@live. Co. Uk) for processing of funds release.

Congratulations from members and staff of chevrolet uk ltd.

Announcer,

Mobile number - [protected]
    Address - sainik basti Churu Rajasthan

• Ar
    arockiadfoss Jan 02, 2016

why chevolet on line lotteery cheating uk, innouncent people india your mobile won *****(beep) dont text messsage to mkobile what is the use

• Ka
    kanaram patel Oct 15, 2015

sir i receive a massage to win 2 crore 35lakh rupees and a car so please tell me that it is true or not.
    my name -kanaram patel
    address - near chanwa fort luni district-jodhpur state- rajasthan country -India pin-342802
    mobile no-[protected], [protected]
    email id- [email protected]

Rameshwar prasad prajapati Aug 06, 2015

sir l am Rameshwar prasad prajapati . I got sms from mo no.-[protected] to win 3.35 crore from [email protected]

address- vill-beera, post-beera, block-ajaigarh, distt-panna(MP) India
    pin-488220

age-21year
    mob-[protected]

email [email protected]

• So
    [email protected] Jan 21, 2015

did not received my prize i think it is fake .it is not fake then send my prize for my address i gave my fully address to you my no [protected] my mail is [email protected] My Name: SOMASUNDARAM P

Ravi bhaware Jan 15, 2015

I received on your msg and I won 3 corror 75 lakh my

• Fa
    Faaz Dec 08, 2014

Hi this Mrs.Baseela begam from india. I've recieve this sms through a no. My age is 27.. As a house wife ...N.n.80, kuthbisha nagar, thennur, trichy - 620017. Mobile no. [protected]

• CONTACT SCAM INVESTIGATION DEPARTMENT E-MAIL:[email protected]

Jagdish Jag Jul 25, 2019

@ANTI FRAUD INESTIGATION OFFICE UK Hi sir my email received got cheverlot lottery prize money and car iam Andhrapradesh Visakhapatnam when his cal him and talking about 24800 rupees may deposit transferred in bank account number his talking his delhi customs officer this is only for big amount in tax for amount iam not giving that person this is fake or real sir plss tell me sir thank u

Ravi chudasama Sep 29, 2014

Name: chudasma Ravi .v age: 25 occu : coman man sex:male mo:[protected] address: 50 variya nr water tenk palitana dis: bhavnagar

Sampath Reddy Aug 30, 2014

Mobile:[protected]
    Address:13-1-55/E/31/A avabthi nagar thota Hyderabad-18 A.P

• Sh
    sheejamadhu Aug 18, 2014

I got mail from someone of Chevrolet company named .
    Won the prices. so its correct

sheejamadhu

Gulzar Jul 23, 2014

Name:gulzar ahmed
    age:28
    sex:m
    address: sopore baramulla jammu & kashmir india
    e-mail:[email protected]

angad parsad Apr 06, 2014

Name: angadparsad addres:siddharthnagar mo:[protected]

OccU: bissnesman State: utterpardesh age:55year sex: male email: [email protected]

• Mi
    Mithun Rabi Das Nov 17, 2013

How to taken my winning prizes... the previous winning dates on my mobile messages the dates on view the details of the dates of preview 15/10/2013, the time of 07:51:00pm

• Mi
    Mithun Rabi Das Nov 17, 2013

Sir,
    send me details...
    how to moderate my lotteries and how to taken my lotteries winning prizes...
    please send me details on my email id: [email protected]
    my cont. no. +91 [protected]

• Ab
    Abbasa Aug 28, 2013

I received a text message on my phone saying I have won 1, 000, 000 GBP! Is this true? what should I do?

• Gl
    gloria stephenson Jun 01, 2013

I think it is a heartless scam to play such a mind game on people who really need it. Let us all pray that they will stop this scam. I received this scam but was transferred to
    India. Two worlds, two different countries. Friend don't fall for it. I called an attorney. It's only true in your country if the USA. And even then Google n research your emailed company.

• Da
    dave palm Nov 01, 2012

I live in canada and I received text message on my phone saying I have won 1000000 GBP . This is a scam and appropriate authorities should investigate . It is from Chevrolet UK Ltd UK1-101-135 Osborne Road Luton, Bedfordshire LU1 3YT .

• Mr
    mrtyson Sep 03, 2012

I received a text message on my phone saying I have won 1, 000, 000 GBP could this be true

joan james Sep 03, 2012

i got a emial on my phone that i won1, 000, 000 so i want to fine out if it is a fake please let me know

rajesh.vasu Aug 16, 2012

i did not received my prize i think it is fake .it is not fake then send my prize for my address i gave my fully address to you my no [protected] & [protected] my gmail is [email protected]

mahwhich May 13, 2012

it is great to win something for a day

• JGraceyStinson May 28, 2009

Anybody who actually believes that Chevrolet has any money at all to give away...sort of deserves to be taken to the bank. They can't even keep themselves afloat :)

Have to admit, though the scam is not new, this is the first time I've seen it with the "Chevrolet" name.