Chet Holmes InternationalFalse Claims To Charge Card with a promise that you can cancel at anytime berfore or after the training

D

I heard a commercial for Chet Holmes Internaional for sales people/organizations that are looking to increase sales. I called them to ask some questions, the call was answered by a call center, and I stupidly gave them my contact infomration. I immediatley began to receive numerouis phone calls from the sales people for the company trying to get me to agree to a phone session whereby they "would evaluate if their company could assist me in achieving my goals" After many many calls, I succomed and agreed to speak with them, they are very slick, very scripted and now I understand with one goal to get you to agree to attend an online sesson for a discounted price of $199.00. They ask for your charge card to "Hold" your place, you are told that you are in now way committed and that you cancel at any time and get a full refund. I had intended to try the program and I gave them my charge card which they immediateoy charge.

As the date approached for the "Online Class" I realized that I had a business conflict and was therfore unable to attend. I immediately called to cancel and surpise, only got a Voice Message with a Voice Mail opiton. I left a message canceling my attendance and requsting a refund. The day came and went and I did not hear from them. At that point, I had my assistance start trying to reach them, she tried to contact them via their on line site, the phone number etc without success.

It has been over two weeks and we have not received any communication either by phone or in writing from Chet Holmes International. As such, I now am quite sure that this company is a fraudulent company using these tactics to get people to pay knowing that they never intend to refund or cancel the charge as promised. I have now disuputed the charge with Visa asking them to consider it fraud.

More Chet Holmes International Complaints & Reviews

• Te
    Ted Miller Mar 18, 2009

This is the very first complaint that I have ever seen about CHI and even though this is a first it is disturbing to me. My Name is Ted Miller III, I am Chet Holmes Vice President and after working here for 7 years that is a first. So let me go on the record as saying we have great procedures to never charge anyone unless they fail to show up or if they thought their experience was not excellent. After hosting this event for 19, 000 entrepreneurs in 23 different countries I image we could have made a mistake but even then we error on the caution. I question the validity of these comments because if this person could find this website to complain why couldn’t they find 1 of our 48 different websites to e-mail us or call us. Plus this alluded to being charged immediately…that doesn’t happen until after the event. If this get sent to the person who posts this please feel free to contact our headquarters. We are open 16 hours a day 6 days a week and yes we have voicemail after hours. We are committed to serving all people well and I personally assure they get treated properly. You won’t need to, but feel free to mention me by name to assure you have this dealt with swiftly. To greater success, Ted

vticeman Mar 28, 2009

I too had a poor experience with Chet Holmes. I actually attended a webinar Jan 5, 2009 with Ted Miller and requested a refund.
    I thought the webinar was reasonable, but it went much longer than advertised and I could not received the full webinar. I was not worried as it was carefully explained to me my card would not be charged until after the webinar. I would be contacted after the webinar to be certain I was fully satisfied, and then and only then would my card be charged. I had planned to explain at that point the issue and attempt to reschedule in a few weeks when I would return to the office.
    The problem is that you are requesting a refund from another organization; across america. I dealt with Debbie Hodges. They probably are on a commission. Every time I requested a refund, the reply was always 'see cancellation policy'. I understand the cancellation policy. I attended. Everyone agrees to that. I continue to request refund and am continually told cancellation violation. It is certainly less than candid. In hind sight, I should have been cautious as the individual who signed me, Michael Rubin, up had a yahoo email address, not a Chet Holmes account. I do believe if anyone in the Chet Holmes company knew of the poor treatment I have received from across america, they would be mortified. Chet Holmes is in the business of consultation, a non-tangible product, your honesty and integrity are your most important assets. At this point it is purely the principal, not the $199.

I bought the book and liked it so much I bought several more for all my salespeople to read. I then bought the audio book. I was considering future consulting efforts with Chet Holmes, but after this ordeal, I'm not sure. Ted, if you can help please submit a phone number and direct extension and perhaps a contact at Chet Holmes. In hindsight perhaps I should have contacted you first.

• Dr
    Dr. Drew Apr 11, 2009

vticeman -

I actually don't know who Chet holmes is or Ted Miller but I came across this complaint looking up info on Local Ad Link - I have to tell you - it's one thing to not show and call because of a conflict - and not receive your money back, its another to attend and ask for your money back because you had to leave. Most people complain because they feel cheated out of their money for not getting enough information or the same old information (like Brian Tracey) I'd say you don't have a case in this instance. I don't blame them for not wanting to give you your money back sir.

vticeman Jun 04, 2009

Unless of course they boast "Money back guarantee, no questions asked".
    And Dr. Drew, The webinar went an 1.5 hours longer than the scheduled 2.5 hours.
    Say Hi to Ted for me.

steves Jun 10, 2009

I responded to a home improvement sales position and got pitched on their coaching business for $300 plus shipping. Sounds fishy to me.

• Tr
    Tregg Holbrook Jul 15, 2009

I called in the same way you did and was invited to attend the online seminar. I admit I noticed that they were very "slick" in the way that they directed me into agreeing to the seminar. Like you, I was asked to give them my credit card to secure my spot for the seminar. It was made very clear to me that if I did not feel that the seminar was outstanding and a huge benefit, then I would not be charged. It was also made clear to me once I secured my spot in the seminar then the only way that I would not be charged is if I actually attended the seminar, paid attention to it, then made it clear to the presenter that I did not feel that it was beneficial. You cannot expect them to hold a spot for you, then not show up, and expect them to return your money. I can tell you that I am extremely grateful that the person on the phone was "slick" enough to convince me to sign up for the online seminar and took my card. Because once I knew that I had agreed to pay $199.00 then it became a priority to me and I made sure to attend. I actually had a conflict come up before my original scheduled seminar, I contacted them and they were great to work with me and reschedule a new time. Since attending the seminar (which is worth way more than $199.00) I have gone on to purchase several thousands of dollars worth of material from CHI and the benefits that have come to my business as a result have been far more valuable than the amount I have paid. Chet Holmes understands how to help businesses grow and improve as much or more than anyone I have come across in the past 12 years of owning and operating successful businesses. I tell my freinds and colleagues every chance I get to check out this company. Chet Holmes has always over-delivered for our business everyone I know that I have sent to them has thanked me and told me the same.

• Cr
    Crusoefire Oct 09, 2009

Oh man, can this last guy be anymore transparently CHI employee or what? I have been in business 25 years and NEVER, EVER, NEVER heard of these guys! I am totally fed up with crap like this, if it is such great groundbreaking material why is it you dont see it in mainstream media other than the scamnet?

Your web site, (I guess one of the 48) is so hokey I swear you must be some of those "we need a person to transfer funds" idiots. Ok not really, its just that I got an email on that then the next one down is this. Which by the way was sent as if they wanted to respond to my resume online.

I have decided to start lambasting every shyster that wings stuff my way under false pretenses and has the audacity to think most of us are complete idiots. NEWSFLASH!!! there are some out there, keep trying and you will find them and fleece them of their 199.00. To the one that complained why did you not contact your credit card company and dispute the charges???
    I want to sympathize with you but have a hard time when you demonstrate such a lack of common sense!

Sorry I dont want to make fun of you but please pay attention.

• Ca
    CAMOORE100 Nov 04, 2009

Hey Chet - you have but one chance to make me a customer, and that is send me the free report you advertised without pimping me for my credit card number. I asked for the free report, declined to buy the webinars, and guess what? NO FREE REPORT.

This tells me one thing - you want my credit card number. End of story. I've never hear of you - and so let the buyer beware. You will not see a free report.

• Pw
    P.Wiseman Nov 08, 2009

Crusoefire: "I have been in business 25 years and NEVER, EVER, NEVER heard of these guys! " The reason you're whining on this website and not enjoying the money from your increased sales is BECAUSE you haven't head of CHI. Look up who Chet Holmes is, bud. Do you know who Warren Buffet is? Charlie Munger? Your ignorance is quite obvious. Do some research, old man.

• Do
    dot2871 Nov 17, 2009

I took the webinar about a month ago. I liked it and thought it was worth the $199. I didn't like how they tell you to get off the line if you want your money back but stay on the line for more help. Then try and sell you a $3, 000 CD package. Oh well, I still thought it was worth the 199. Now they call every couple of weeks and email the hell out of me. They are always polite. They are just doing what everyone's sales team should be doing. As long as you know that you can talk to them and not be intimidated. It is at the end of the seminar they give you a different # to call to reverse or not chrge your card.

Steve5555 Dec 07, 2009

Ha ha. I too called for the free report, commisioned slick talking phone dude tried 5 or 6 times to sign me up for a webinar with lines like "so why don't we get you signed up" and " don't you think your business could benefit from this etc"

I declined and was persistent. In the end, commisioned phone dude got irate and told me he would be sending my free report.

I never got my free report.

ChetAdkins Dec 07, 2009

It is sad that Sirius XM radio, CNN, Foxnews, etc., cant get very many "real" ads, instead they get a lot of scammer ads like this company. The radio ad clearly states to just call and we will give you free information, you wont believe what we give you for free! Well, it is not free if you are giving your credit card up front for them to charge as they please. Aren't we getting tired of all these scammers, from the credit planners, teeth whiteners, google advertisers, and "free" credit reports?? The worst part is that they are everywhere, Foxnews, CNN, etc.! Money talks, maybe I should make up an ad for some outrageous lie, take credit cards and have a policy written that hides and protects their scammer rules. But I guess they go by the old saying "there's a sucker born every minute". Just beware people... and if Chet ever shuts down, he can always try timeshares or teeth whitening!

• Al
    alevy4406 Jan 04, 2010

Chet's new radio Ad is for thier ingenious Internet Marketing and SEO Search optimization techniques... so one question... if he's so great at SEO advertising, why does he only give out his phone number? Wouldn't he want to persons to go to his website or search for him online if that's what he's selling?

I guess because his name is associated w/ scams is the third thing that comes up when you search for him... he doesn't want persons to search online for him. Even though that's what he's selling...

• Si
    Silverton Jan 15, 2010

I just heard the ad for Chet Holmes..it sounded good as in it made logical sense of the 12 things done over and over as long as the 12 things are effective in your business. So I decided to give a call just to see what the "Deal" is! I got a woman on the phone that was very informative in the beginning, then I noticed a pattern of Name dropping such Tony Robbins and Jay abrahm and so fourth! Then she was hell bent on scheduling and getting my credit card info for a webinar of which is 100% refundable so she says! At this point I smell something fishy...Real fishy to me..at that point I told her I had to have some email information and she would have to call me back later! Too bad I did my research, I'll stick to my industry news letters to give me an edge in the Bar Nite Club Industry! I'm not bitting and I suggest you not bite either! Sorry Charlie! I mean Chet!

• Ed
    Ed T Jan 18, 2010

I heard Chet Holmes' advertisement on the radio, called the toll-free phone number, left a message with my e-mail address and requested a free report concerning five steps to Internet marketing success. Even though I did not leave my phone number in the message, the company got my number through Caller ID. As a result, I soon received multiple phone calls from very rude and pushy salesmen who tried to get my credit card information and as much money out of me as they possibly could.

Because I did not take the bait, I NEVER received the free report the company promises in their advertisements. However, I obtained a copy of the report from a friend. Not surprisingly, the report is 100 percent sales propaganda that offers absolutely no useful information whatsoever. For example, Step One literally is entitled, "Get on the First Page of Google." Duh? Imagine that. Unfortunately, there is no useful information concerning this Step--or any other Step--you can use to accomplish the task. In a nutshell, the report is merely a sales pitch for the company's expensive consulting services.

Hopefully the U.S. Federal Trade Commission will get the word and crack down on this firm.

• Cd
    cduesolie Jan 20, 2010

Dear Mr. Ted Miller III, Chet Holmes Vice President and host of the event for 19, 000 entrepreneurs in 23 different countries, let me encourage you to promote your credibilty by proof reading your online responses to user complaints before publishing them. I would have thought that after hosting the event for 19, 000 entrepreneurs in 23 different countries, one of those 19, 000 entrepreneurs might have pointed out your spelling errors sooner and encouraged you not to make them with any more entrepreneurs in any more countries thereby presumably helping you sell more events to more entrepreneurs in more countries.

If not, let me be the first. Incredulity about the Chet Holmes claims is only exacerbated by such a lack of attention to detail and in any professional circle is considered unprofessional.

That will be $199.00 please, Mr. Miller.

STL Jan 22, 2010

I attended an event with Chet and Tony last April where I paid over $1000 for the DVD program that was supposed to be shipped to us within a couple months. It is now almost February nearly a year later, and still not CD. I do however continue to get emails saying that we can expect to see the DVD shortly. He has placed the blame on Tony Robbins shoulders saying that Tony is a perfectionist and the DVD's will now not be available for another 2 months. I just want to know if this is even legal? Can they take your money, charge your card and promise you a deliverable and then never deliver? Just curious.

• Dr
    Dr. R Jan 26, 2010

I looked this site up because of the very same experiences I had with the Chet Holmes scam. One of the interesting things I noticed while I read this board were those who supposedly "did not work for Chet Holmes" and expressed condescending comments to those who wrote about problems with this scam. One even to speak about the age difference in a very negative way. This tells me that people at the Chet Holmes scam incorporated are attempting to disspell any and all alagations with regards to just how deep this scam is.

After getting pressured by their sales rep, I decided that I needed to do a little more research on this scam. Many state attorney generals have received complaints against this scam and are either in the process of creating a case against this scam or have settled "out of court" to date. This speaks volumes about this scam and I am glad that I did not fall for it. Even though like many others on this forum, I attempted to get them to send me the so called free 12 reports and like everyone else have not received them nor do I expect to ever see them.

As many of us have been told most of our lives is "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is." and of course "Buyer beware." Both of these statements apply directly to this scam being spread across America via all of the venues it can place it's scamming advertisement.

As for the "younger" so called respondents "who do not work for Chet Holmes", grow up if you can, because when you have been in the business world 20+ years hopefully someone else will not disrespect you as you have done those who expressed their concerns on this forum.

Dr. R
    Paladin Research
    Phoenix, AZ

• En
    Entelechy Feb 20, 2010

My experience: I signed up for the Webinar, giving my credit card number to confirm a space. The two hour presentation was impressive, so I signed up for the BGM home study course (DVDs, CDs and manual). The cost was around $3,800 if I recall correctly.

About two weeks after I received the program, I got an email from the Chet Holmes Company (to an email address different from the one I had used to sign up for the webinar) offering an “end of year” discount on the BGM for HALF-OFF the normal price. Here they sold me the program for full price, then just two weeks later they offered the BGM home study for half-off. I contacted the salesperson and asked why he didn’t offer the same half-off price to me? He tried to talk his way out of it, saying the discounted program was a “stripped down” version, not the same one I had bought. I asked him if the half-price version contained all of the DVDs. He said yes. I asked him if it contained the same CDs. He said yes. I asked him if it included the same manual. He said yes. So I asked him, just what IS the difference between the full price version and the half-price version? “Coaching calls” he said. Right. Coaching calls, I presume, with a commissioned sales person who is going to try to sell me more products and services.

I told the salesperson I did not want to do business with an organization I did not trust, and asked where to return the BGM home study course for a refund. After multiple attempts to try and talk me out of returning the program, he told me I needed to first get a “Return Authorization” from a different dept. He gave a number which I called, and spoke with the “Operations Manager” who was just another sales person who tried to talk me out of returning the program. I held firm, got the authorization to return, and sent the BGM program back.

Ultimately, they did refund my payment in full. But as a consumer, I found the over-all experience distasteful and would not do business with this company again.

vticeman Mar 29, 2010

So here's the carefully orchestrated scam. Find a bunch of folks that really could care less about loosing $199. Get them to give you their credit card. Make all sorts of promises on how your card will not be charged unless you are 100% satisfied. The only way you are charged is a no show. You can reschedule anytime. 1a) call to reschedule...oops, no live person, so leave a message. Eventually they will let you reschedule but you'll never get your money back. 1b) attend webinar. 2.5 hour webinar goes 4 hours. You need to listen to the very end to get the secret 800# to be sure your card is not charged. Fat chance. 2) Contest your credit card. NOPE, no refund here - even if it is 'no questions asked refund'. CHI has exploited some credit card loophole policy in reference to refunds. Case closed! Why bother. 19, 000 x $199.00 not bad.

jabb5900 Mar 29, 2010

You are such a flippin cry baby. Apply the system and make more profit and stop your ###!!!

• Tt
    ttezak Apr 18, 2010

Ya know I have not signed up for anything with chet Holmes. I just bought his audio book at the book store because I like to improve my skill set in sales and maketing. I have bought many other marketing books and I will say this is by far the BEST audio book I have ever listened to. It truely has changed my business and my results. So although this program sales may be a bit of a challange if you embrace the concept and the approach of the ultimate sales machine I think you will benifit, it was probably the best 25 bucks I have spent in the last couple years

• Mi
    Michele1077 May 07, 2010

I actually have the honor of working for Chet Holmes and there is nothing about this company that is a scam. I speak to business owners all day every day who have attended the webinar and who have purchased the Business Growth Masters Series. I am amazed at the impact that Chet Holmes material has had on thousands upon thousands of businesses across the country. Many business owners tell me they have increased sales by 30-40% over 6 months and many have doubled their sales over a year by studying the material and putting it into action. They are grateful to Chet Holmes and would have gladly paid 10x more for the program. Everything Chet does, every division of his company is performance based, meaning if you are not happy, you don't pay. Tell me, how many times have you attended an informational webinar only to pay if it is awesome? Even the Business Growth Masters program mentioned in these posts carry a no questions asked money back guarantee (except for shipping). When was the last time you bought a live coaching program and got your money back after you had the sessions if you weren't completely happy? Chet's material works for those who take action and apply it. The policy is clearly explained and Chet's goal is to make everyone happy. Accusing an honest company of being a scam is just irresponsible.

Tony-Robbins May 12, 2010

I agree that it is a complete bait and switch. The ad explicitly states "Call and leave us a voicemail with your email address, and we will send you a free email report"... then you call... and an operator tries to schedule an appointment. Forget about asking for the free report.

I can't believe Tony Robbins is involved in this scheme. I thought he was less of a snake-oil-salesman that that.

Read the reviews about Chet's "#1 bestselling book on Amazon". He definitely has some cronies writing fake positive reviews. The book sucks.

• Mi
    midtowncajun Jul 29, 2010

Anyone know about these Employee Benefits Sales positions? I just started speaking with someone today and am scheduled for another interview late next week! It seems strange...

• Un
    UnFriginReal Sep 23, 2010

Frigin’ unbelievable! After reading all these post, I just realized how close I came to getting SCAMMED by these guys myself. I heard the same ad as everyone here … the one with the “FREE REPORT”.

When I called … I got the same pitch with one additional deviation … the price to get scammed has now gone up to $299.00.

They need to get hit in the one place it hurts them … their wallet. WE SHOULD ALL consider calling the station we heard the ad on, then forward the emails they send us to the state attorney generals office and FTC … just to help close them down.

Steve S65 Sep 28, 2010

Ha. I almost fell for it too. Heard the pitch for the 12 Free Strategies, called the 800 number to leave my email address and got the slick script talking salesman trying to sell me a webinar for $199.

I got him so flustered that in the end he practically hung up on me.

I never did get the 12 free srategies.. Surprise surprise.

• Ad
    adc444 Oct 29, 2010

Well, I didn't get as far as some of you... I was on the phone and I had given my email address. I had arrived at my appointment and politely told the phone rep that I was at an appointment and I have to go now. At that point, he tried to intimidate me by saying I was reactive... blah blah blah... He just kept talking and I said, I am going to hang up now... click that was it... Thats an easy decision for me. If the phone rep doesn't have the courtesy and respect to end the call when I ask him nicely, why would I want to even consider doing business with this company?

Tom @Midwest Jan 10, 2011

We had a different issue with CHI. They sold us on a plan that will guarantee us first page on the Google search engines and layed out a plan for writing (50) articles that they would publish in a years time. After we signed the agreement and transferred the money, which they were relentless about, they informed us that we needed to write the articles and they would publish them. Since we are not writers, they offered us a professional writer, at approximately $9, 000.00, to complete these articles. Unfortunately, we just transferred them $25, 000.oo for the initial project. Stay away from CHI, Chet Holmes International or anyone that has anything to do with them.

Sales Skeptic Apr 19, 2011

I also signed up for a Chet Holmes webinar and was disappointed in the weak content. It was basically a weak overview of some of Chet's sales strategies followed by another sales pitch, this time for $1400.00. However, when I called the phone number to Chet's people the next day they were very helpful. They told me that I had not yet been charged and that I would not be charged because I was not satisfied. That was 3 weeks ago and to date I have not been charged. The information I received in the free email was quite valuable and I am now a fan of Chet's book which I purchased last week. So while I agree that the webinar was not much more then a veiled sales pitch, I must also say that in my case, Chet's people were honest with me regarding the money.

• Bi
    Biodyne Apr 21, 2011

I've called these guys off of the radio ads they run. Tony Robbins was the name that got me to call. Yes, they beat you up pretty hard to get on the webinar and yes, they sell other products. This is the 80/20 rule in plain sight. These guys are not scammers, they are good sales people who have trained good sales people. I didn't buy the $3000.00 package because I did a very expensive package with Sandler Systems but I did pay the $199.00. If you call in to ask about the program and go as far as to schedule the appointment, that means either you want it or need it or you are so weak you couldn't fight off the $199.00 salesperson. If you aren't strong enough to fight of the $199.00 sales person on the phone, you sure aren't made for sales. If you are scared to invest $199.00 to invest in your business, you aren't made for sales. Either way, if you called them and then ended up on this site pissing and moaning, take a long hard look in the mirror... the coffee is for CLOSERS only... (can anyone name that line? If not, google it. The best sales meeting of all time)

• Se
    Sell This May 10, 2011

Chet Holmes / Anthony Robbins These 2 should be brought up on charges and jailed
    Yep, they got me too. When i called the number to leave my email... yep you quessed it they picked up the phone and it was a low down sales pitch to join the webinar and yep that was another pitch to buy the books and DVDs was a waste for 129.99 and 2 hours of my time. If you want to do something fun call the number and count how many times they get you to say YES I have not seen sales tactics like that since the 70's. You basicly pay for a infomercial..You will not learn a thing and the books and dvd program will cost you about 1300.00.. All the radio stations should stop running there ads it is a real SCAM. If you need help in selling go to your book store or public library you will find all kinds of info and most likly for free. Just stay away from these ### there crooks selling a cure all in a time where most buisness are having hard times but these two jokers can not help your bottom line. The dont know how to sell they know how to mess with every bodys head, thats not selling thats scaming..### selling. These 2 should be brought up on charges or we need to get together and file a lawsuit and stop them..IM IN!

Jon1965 May 28, 2011

this company is a SCAM, yes they "legally" avoid many lawsuits by making very generalized claims...but i will be very very SPECIFIC

they called my friend, who has a small business proclaiming" we will get you on 1st page of google ! ! ", sounds great huh? they billed him for $6000 dollars, and wrote 3-4 'blogs' on americanchronicle.com and put him on "google places", then they send him reports how many times he got on google places ! ! ! what a JOKE ! ! my friends website was extremely basic, any reputable "internet marketing company" would
    1st point him in the right direction to SEO ready his existing website, with more content, more pages, more videos, anything to bring up his generic search up much higher . . . INSTEAD they pocketed the $6000
    and wrote a few blogs, put him on "google places" a FREE local blog, and placed an extremely irrelevant video (for his business) on his 'google places' free site . . ..

THEY NEVER ADDRESSED HIS CORE NEED OF A BUILDING A BETTER SITE...WHY ??? BECAUSE IT WOULD BE TOO TIME CONSUMING FOR CHET HOLMES INT...THEY NEVER TOOK THE TIME TO GET TO KNOW WHAT WOULD WORK FOR HIS BUSINESS . ..

$6000 pocketed for maybe a few...very very few hours of labor

"we'll get you front page of google!" what a freaking scam
    more like 3oth page of google . . in the generic searchs

AGAIN...LISTEN ..LISTEN CLOSELY TO WHAT THEY SAY
    BECAUSE WHAT THEY SAY...IS ONLY WHAT YOU WANT TO
    HEAR...NOT WHAT YOU NEED TO HEAR. . A SCAM..WATCH OUT

• Ha
    Hateful Mc Nasty Jun 04, 2011

Sh!t Holmes & Tony Robberings. King of the scammers for 30 years. I'm surprised their latest attempt to fleece first time business owners and the wana be's out of their cash flow isn't called Shyster's Inc.

The only entities worst than these two pimples on society are the network and radio stations that subject their listeners to the endless barrage of comercials.

• Ry
    Rymor Aug 29, 2011

His stuff has worked well for me and my organization. No matter how good you are there are always going to be negative crybabies. It's okay though. Negative crybabies are never successful...so it leaves more for the rest of us.

• Ta
    takenote Oct 12, 2011

Tony Robbins & Chet Holmes 4 Ways To Double Sales In 12 Months SCAM ALERT...
    They have been on the radio telling everyone to call and leave your email address and you will recieve a free program...dont call they will in most cases answer the phone and pound you to set you up in a on line webinar only to poound you and set you up to spend 1300.00 on tapes and videos and books and ect... only to set you up for even more money to spend it will not end...They will teach you how to sell using old school ways that you can go to a book store for 10.00...Dont waste your time but if you want to do something fun call them and see how many times they get you to say yes...you old schoolers out there know that one right ? Its simple have a great product at a great price and belive in what you do and talk about it. All they will show you is mind games and tricks and the only one that will win is Tony Robbins & Chet Holmes collecting you hard earned money.

• Bl
    Blue shhh Nov 24, 2011

Wow, I read all these negative comments, all from people who did NOT attend, i've given up, i'm not going to continue reading, maybe there are some from people who did attend like myself. I loved it, what an incredible amount of information that was so obvious it made perfect sense and I applied it immediately. Then the home study course came and I immediately started listening to it. Now I applied more things, my business has never been busier. I walk into the office in the morning and find from 50 to 70 purchase orders, I used to see a handful. I guess this program isn't for quiters, lasy folks and those who always blame others for there own... well, let me be nice. Look I sell home goods, and just the( add salespeople idea and the way to get top performers) was worth every cent, but the dream 100 was such a great refresher course, i'm only half way throught the course and I've probably got a few million dollars worth out of this. I can't believe that one complaint was that they were very slick, would you want to learn business strategies from people who were not slick? Who were just friendly, or would you want to learn from a company with real pro's...yeah slick ones.

• Ju
    Justin Tyme Feb 07, 2012

Justin Tyme,

I did a web-search for the name Chet Holmes and he's right. I did find him out on the web. Right here as a matter a fact. I cannot attest to any claims about service or charges but can honestly say that my interest in CHI has been peaked. I have tried multiple online/phone get your business going type programs years ago but wanted to find something out for the multi-medias out there. At this point in time I think I'll spend more time working on trying to find a company that works more on individual branding rather than buying something that tells me (what I hope to be) how to do it myself.

Good luck to those looking for success for their business, like me!

TonyG317 Jan 08, 2013

They also do not tell you on the SiruisXM commercial or the website that Chet Holmes is DEAD

TonyG317 Jan 08, 2013

They not tell you on the website that Chet Holmes is dead and his family is spening the money he scammed everyone out of

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices