Having problems with Chat Hour?

Chat Hour reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 6, 2014. The latest review Chat hour was posted on Mar 1, 2021. Chat Hour has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews. Chat Hour has resolved 0 complaints.

Chat Hour Customer Service Contacts

816 46th Ave
San Francisco, California

Chat Hour Complaints & Reviews

Chat HourChat hour

I can't get into my account at all please help me get back in I logged out just because it wasn't working correct it's still not but now I cant back in. Please help me with my account I don't want to lose it just because something got mixed up. I have friends on their I can't get back to. Please help me and make it work again. I want my account back so bad

Chat Hour — harassment and bully and abuse

This what I get send by your members and am tired of the harassment and being bully and being abused by these...

Chat Hour — you really need to start keeping track of those who go around reporting people for no reason or getting pissed off for ignoring them

Hello here's a thought for your app you need to start keeping track of those people who are reporting...

Chathour.comStill no new password

I registered on the website www.chathour.com and used it for couple of weeks, but after that I lost my password. I simply couldn’t remember it. I already reached the moderators, and they promised to provide new password, but I waited already 2 weeks and still nothing. I sent them more emails, but each time I heard only fake promises. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Fi
        Firdeke Aug 13, 2012

Watch out for toybox aka arab4u, smooshie, etc he is another jerk who kicks people out for no reason.