Chase Bankunexceptable customer service

Since the later part of may, I have been trying to obtain an answer from the branch manager in a request to if it was all possible to grant giving my parent's the remaining balance from their checking account that was closed by chase themselves by recieving it at the branch bank in phoenix instead of sending it off in the mail and therefore taking up to a month before recieving their funds. I stressed that they needed those funds to live on for the month of april and if not recieved soon that damages would accure such as it did by cancelations of insurance, disconnections, late fee's, penalties, no money for medications that they take to just live. No gasoline to transport one to dialysis treatments. It was needed desparately.
Well I never recieved an answer from her until I had made a complaint to the 1-800 number and mentioned that the bank in question must have many manager's because there was an interest in people who worked in saying they held that title. That person did give me an answer to having my parents recieving their money there. His reply was oh, i've thought about it and since chase has been loosing money lately I feel its in the best interest and at my discression not to fill that request. I can not do that, i'm sorry for the inconvience... Quoted one person posing as the manager that day. Now when I finally spoke with the real manager who's name is sandra sas she stated but we just can't do that there is no money in an account to do so. That was from the very lips of the real branch manager. (that last sentence) I do not have the equipment or access to find out about where and how much and when the balance of the account or check will be. You can call customer service that's the same thing I would have to do so you would find out what I would find out. Look I said to her, its to late to have a check cut here today, but you are the branch manager and there is an amount of 4, 212.00 that belongs to my parent's that was once recieved in this bank and now its nowhere to be found at this moment. You better find there money and let me know how much, where it is, what state it was mailed from, how long will it take and I want to know today. The check finally came after alot of struggling the whole month for them. I have never experienced such an ordeal as this, I mean this elderly couple should have been granted there funds as soon as that account was closed. There was so much hardache and stress that it put my father in the emergency room and admitted. They have to other account's with chase a equity line loan and a credit card. I am not paying the late fee's on these. And actually chase has charged them so many penalty fee's during their recent financial struggle this year that that's what got them in a deeper whole they could never get out off which resulted in the decision of closing there checking account. And causing even more duress. Chase employess of that bank you are a pathetic, non-qualified group of people and your service performance and skills are unsatisfactory. If your superiors would actually have viewed your performance to this situation you all would have been given a pink slip. Hey, I 'm giving away one or two free packages of rubber's this week, in front of the bank there. I'm going to have a sign saying, you might want one of these before you go inside, ya know just for protection. !!! My last words is sandra and your crew in phoenix, you havent' heard the last my slashing about this, " i'm super serial"!!