Certis CiscoRude incompetent Certis Cisco guards

R

Certis Cisco hires rude and incompetent fools who take pride in harassing passengers in Changi Airport, then when challenged to justify their actions, these losers just hide behind their flimsy "standard operating procedures" to summon more of their own kind to intimidate you into backing down. These pathetic idiots are lowly-educated, over-the-hill police-wannabes who couldn't make the grade if their lives depend on it, but yet are given countless opportunities to abuse what little power they have.

AVSO Suresh and a bespectacled Constable Rubaai Bin Haji Rosian Tan, NRIC S7101972A were most horrible and unprofessional lot from Certis Cisco that I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with on Dec 22 2011, 3.30am, at Changi Airport Terminal 2.

AVSO Suresh was demanding my passport and address, despite not being in uniform, yet was extremely rude and confrontational when asked to verify his authority by showing his warrant card, which he does not have!

The egomaniac Constable Rubaai turned up later and cemented my impression of these Certis Cisco jokers, with his belligerent behaviour and rude, aggressive language, constantly harping over how he was in charge of the entire shift, as if that means anything outside of their half-baked organization.
I was just excercising my right to verify their identities in order to protect myself, as I did comply with their instructions fully, yet could not help but feel I was being disrespected and harassed by a bunch of hooligans, who surrounded me 4 men to 1, and treated me like a criminal for taking a nap prior to my flight.

These idiots failed to see that it was their poor management of the situation(no uniform, flashing airport access pass in lieu of a warrant card) that led to the confusion in the first place, and still childishly taunted and dared me to lodge a complaint with the Changi Airport Group and Certis Cisco management.