Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener$99.99 VIP charge to my card

D

I ordered a quantity of 1 Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener on or just before January 16, 2017. I looked at my bill for this month and was charged $99.99 (which is more than my one and only order in January). I went and cancelled the order--which I had never placed and never "joined" to be a VIP as the website stated. I got my cancellation number and everything, but one or two days later, I received a package with 3. I only opened the package to look for a return form, but found none. I want to send the 3 unopened boxes containing the whitener and get my $99.99 back--I also shouldn't have to pay S&H. I haven't even used my first order yet, and they've automatically charged me and sent me more without my consent.

• Ha
    had Oct 01, 2008

FRAUD...a scam that sells a fake product and has a fake return address

• Ly
    lyn hinkley Oct 29, 2008

product does not do what they advertise. cannot reach them since i cannot find an address or phone number for their money back guarantee.

• Tj
    tjarrett Dec 25, 2008

I purchased the whitener. It did not work and sent it back within 30 days and received no refund or acknowledgement from this company.

Matt Rodgers Jan 27, 2009

My order was placed and a rebate to follow. within 72 hr, no e-mail or rebate as of yet. this was to defur the cost of the product.

• Sh
    Shirley Robles Feb 21, 2009

I ordered Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener. Then the company charged my bank for another order that I did not place for $99.99.

• Lo
    loriava Feb 26, 2009

I ordered the teeth whitener on January 15, 2017. There was to be an email sent to me within 72 hours of my order from WellnessWatchersMD with my rebate. I have yet to receive this rebate. Please help me get my rebate.

Thanks you

• Ro
    Robert Feb 27, 2009

We apologize for the delay. Please contact us via email at [protected]@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at [protected] and we will resolve your issue. Thank you!

• Li
    Linda Neville Mar 04, 2009

I could not cancel my order of $54.98 from Celebrity Sexty Teeth Whitener. They did not have an on-line cancelation or any telephone number to contact them. I found out this was a scam and called my credit card company and put a dispute hold on the charge.

• El
    eleanor Mar 09, 2009

do not buy this celebrity sexy teeth whitener stuff guys and gals! 1st they promise not share your info on the terms and conditions at the bottom of site page and then they share them with wellness watchers md, charge you $30 for that. price of whitener goes from $50 to $99 and then to $199. AND then they share your info with walmart, visa, moneysaver and then noreply survey company. Does anyone out there think that this is proffesional behavior? We need to stop these people from taking monies out of all our accounts. they are robbing us; and we all know that. so please lets all get together and get our monies back or close this company. they are not doing right by their business, but surely right by ours. does anyone out there know how to stop these pirhanas? can anyone help me please because we are on ssd and fixed income and checks are bouncing.

Mary Anne Creatore Mar 11, 2009

On Feb 23, 2017 I answered an online ad for Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener. The first page had a symbol on which you could click to activate a coupon which reduced the charge for this product to the $4.99 Shipping/handling fee. After checking out and looking at my receipt I noticed I was billed for the entire amount of $54.98. I attempted to immediately cancel but the site would not permit this action and I've been unable to find a way to access the company and can only find a list of FAQ's which did NOT address my concern. The product arrived and there is no contact info with the shipment. I've contacted my credit card company instructing them not to honor the charge other than the $4.99 S/H fee which I'd agreed to when submitting original order.

Mary Anne Creatore
    1258 Shields Road
    Youngstown, OH 44511
    [protected]
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Su
    susie Mar 17, 2009

I read my email confirmation from my order. It listed a website at the bottom where I could cancel. http://www.ionlineorder.com/cancelvip.php
    I cancelled the VIP program and printed a cancelation notice for my records. I haven't had any additional charges.

• Lo
    Lorri Calmy Mar 17, 2009

Can someone tell me how to cancel this VIP Rewards Program. I do not want enrollment in this program!!!

• Ar
    ARA MARTINEZ Mar 24, 2009

I WOULD LIKE TO CANCEL MY COMING ORDER OF CELEBRITY SEXY TEETH WHITENER.
    I DO NOT ACCEPT ANY OTHER ORDER JUST CANCEL PAIN AND SIMPLE.
    AGAIN I DON'T LIKE THE PRODUCT AND I DON'T WHANT TO HAVE ANY MORE SHIPPED TO ME.
    ARA MARTINEZ. ORDER # ANRI-[protected]

Andrea Ouimet Apr 18, 2009

This company illegally charged my credit card. When I called to complain I actually spoke to someone who said they would issue a credit immediately. After I hung up I checked my account balance online and saw that they still had charged me and had not credited the amount charged. I tried calling the company again and the phone number called just rings once then hangs up. I am disputing this with my bank but don't know how far I will get with that. It is the weekend and may have to cancel my card to avoid any further illegal charges to my card.

• Ka
    Karen Stephens Apr 19, 2009

I ordered the teeth whitener for 54.99, but was told I would be getting a check in the mail for 50.00 rebate.Well they charged my Credit card for the full amount and I have yet to recieve the 50.00 rebate check.They are truly scammers and I want my rebate check.When I called the phone number they supplied I was sent a form by e-mail but couldnt print the form that has to be used for the rebate.I have not been able to reach them since.I dont know what to do next HELP!!! my e-mail address is [protected]@msn.com

• Ki
    Kimberly O'Brien Apr 22, 2009

late 2017 I ordered some teeth whitening product from them they are sending every 2 months and re-billing me I have tried to contact but can not find a name or number It is to the point I may close the account of the credit card they are using to stop them
    what can be done?
    Kim O'Brien

• Re
    Renee Williams Apr 22, 2009

The same thing happened to me yesterday and I am so mad, but with my account I was then charged three $35 charges for overdraft. What did you finally do?

• Re
    Renee Williams Apr 22, 2009

Same thing happened to me plus my bank charged me three return fee charges of $35 each. What did you end up doing?

• Sh
    sherry spies May 05, 2009

On 4/23/2017 I ordered product called Celebrity Sexy Teeth Whitener. My account was charged $54.98 on 4/24/2017. To date, I have not received the product, do not have E-Mail address or Telephone Number. I was promised shipment within 24 hours. Today is May 5, 2017. That is 12 days since my order. I ordered On Line since that is where I saw ad. Now I have been reading many, many complaints that this is A SCAM!!!Other people cannot get in touch with this Company either. Now they have BANKING NUMBER and may continue to debit the account. IM WORRIED!!!PLEASE HELP!!!

• Bo
    board Jul 15, 2009

This scam company is trying too scam me out of OVER 100.oo !!! for tiny tubes of teeth whitener i DID NOT ORDER. They will not get there money and i will do what it takes too make sure of that!!!
    ALL the complaints i have read on this product? are absolutly TRUE !!!
    and it definetly is NOT WORTH IT!!!

Lesson learned and i will NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!

• Al
    Alexander Jul 27, 2009

They claim teeth will be 8 shades whiter in 14 days. I am more than 2/3 finished with the small vial of whitener and there is NO difference in my teeth. I suggest you not purchase this product. We'll see how prompt they are in refunding the money.

• Fl
    Florida99 Aug 26, 2009

Products are continually being delivered to my home. I have tried to cancel these orders threee times and and now not able to find any phone number in order to contact the company and cancel/complain about this problem. Also, my credit card is being charger $99.99 for each delivery!

• Wo
    woods Of Wisdom Feb 01, 2010

I went to the better business bureau and started a complaint. I put in this info for the company.

Celebrity White Teeth

Torrance, CA 90502

• Km
    kmedia Feb 08, 2010

Hello,

I work for Celeb White Teeth. I'm sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product. Please feel free to contact our customer support center by email or our toll free number at [protected]@celebswhiteteeth.com/ [protected], Monday – Friday 9:00AM - 9:00 PM EST and Saturday 9:00AM – 5:00PM EST. We suggest email for a faster response. We will be happy to answer any questions or solve any issue that you may have.

Josephine Calderon Feb 27, 2010

I was told I would get a refund on my credit card for the amunt of 149.95.So what do have I to do to get it?????? I don't think you and your company are tring to help, so till I see some reponce from you, I will not beleive it.