CD Earth Software SetSoftware on CD

CD earth package software onto CD and sell on. Not a bad idea, you'd think but my experience of them is that they supply Freeware programs (which can easily be downloaded), they imply it's at 80% discount and suggest you're getting a bargain!

Avoid them, they're charging you for software you can download - if the software's good wouldn't it be best to donate some money to the software writers via their website rather than pay a company to put it on a CD?

read more detail at http://www.rantingsfromtheedgeofoblivion.co.cc/wordpress

• Fa
    fars Oct 26, 2009

I'm from Canada and just purchased the CD awhile ago. I've been fooled by this CDearth.com because I am not informed that there is another charge for the 2 extra cd's.

• Mi
    Mildred Morel Dec 12, 2009

Please, cancel my suscription about free Earth CD. I have not time to look that CDs. Thank you.

Chris Barnard May 24, 2010

I have also been caught by CD Earth ... every month money is taken off my account and I dont know what for ...its disgusting

Chris Barnard May 24, 2010

I requested a cd earth in april for a set price .. now various and sustantial amounts are taken from my credit card at random that I am not informed about. In my mind this is like stealing. It amazes me that someone could so easily have access to a person's bank account ... If this was a supposedly subscription I would like to cancel it immediately!

• Ta
    Tanya Moolman Jun 08, 2010

HI CD EARTH!!!

Please close my account, i dont want any products from you anymore and i dont want to pay you anymore!
    Please close this account - NR 4038-2201-5057-5019 T. Moolman! I'm closing the Credit Card and i want to close CD earths account aswell!

Please send me a confirmation e-mail that this account is closed!
    E-mail adress: [email protected]!

• Al
    Alan T. Munroe Jun 08, 2010

Hi

I tried your software and found it very good for beginners, however I am more advanced user, I will pass the two free CDs on to my Wife as she is just a beginner. I will return the two other CDs

• Ra
    Ralebitso Jul 12, 2010

I am broke, because of CD Earth Softwares. I got no penny in my account. Please CANCEL my subscription with an immediate effect. [email protected] Ralebitso Kenneth

• Ra
    Ralebitso Jul 12, 2010

My credit card is worth R0000.00. CD Earth has ripped me apart. Please CANCEL my subscription with an immediate effect, i am very broke as im writing this message.

• Om
    Omowaiye Aug 09, 2010

CD earth are scam, and they are just there to rip you off. be wise! I am a victim and will continue to reach to people and tell them about what CD earth is all about.

joelene Jan 21, 2011

Please cancel my subscription, i found your website very unhelpful it would not even allow me to log in. I believe it to be false advertising
    I will be cancelling my credit card
    Unhappy customer - Joelene Stojic

• Go
    Gordon Evans May 27, 2011

Hi, Please close my Account, The C.D.'s would not allow me to log in.Please send me confirmation at [email protected]

• Go
    Gordon Evans May 27, 2011

AS above

• Au
    Aunt She She Oct 31, 2011

There should be a law against these companies. One of these days I will learn that when something is advertised FREE stay away !!!

• Cl
    Clive Emmerson Apr 17, 2012

I was told that CD earth was free now I get charged R 500.00(SOUTH AFRICAN RAND's)
    . You rip us off with lies

Sandy chellumbrun Jun 17, 2012

Deer sir
    I have never send u my bank detail and I have been charge for a couple of times, this seen so weird. I am trying to cancel this but I can't it doesn't recognise my email address. can u plz send me my details thanks so I do the cancelation. Thanks

• Ke
    Keith carthy Mar 14, 2013

Can you close my account / order 2359946 cust #663697
    No time thanks

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices