Cashbux.comPayment

A

Dear Sir,
My name is K.R.ANIL KUMAR.I am from Hyderabad India . My email ID is : fastbucks.[protected]@gmail.com
I joined cashbox as free member .As per the TOS of the site I have reached to minimum payout level and made a request for pay out. When I did not receive the payment after the waiting period of 30 days, I have submitted support ticket. The site administration did not bother to reply. I have since then submitted many support tickets without any fruitful results. I have 218.700 US S to my account. I request you to kindly intervene and arrange payment to me
regards
nilkumar
Sincerely
a

• Su
    sumit1811 Apr 11, 2013

Dear Sir,
    My name is sumit yadav.I am from indore India . My email ID is : [email protected]
    I joined cashbox as free member .As per the TOS of the site I have reached to minimum payout level and made a request for pay out. When I did not receive the payment after the waiting period of 30 days, I have submitted support ticket. The site administration did not bother to reply. I have since then submitted many support tickets without any fruitful results. I have 347.00 US D to my account. I request you to kindly intervene and arrange payment to me
    regards
    sumit yadav

• Sl
    slwalker Jan 03, 2013

I also joined CashBux. I requested payment when my earning got to $51. I now have over $80 in earnings, no answer to emails, no payments. Thank goodness I did not upgrade or buy referrals as I had planned to do. These are scammers and no one I know of who joined has ever been paid. All their payment proofs stopped in October, but they are all fake, because these people never got paid either. This site needs to be taken down. All they are doing is taking peoples money, and no one ever gets paid, refunds are not made, and any support tickets are never answered. Why can't someone take down the site?

• Pa
    pahunt925 Jul 06, 2012

This has happened to me also. I joined cashbux about two months ago. I even bought referrals from them and upgraded my membership. I just found out today they are a scam. I have requested payments and sent support tickets, all to no avail. There is also another site that does the same thing. Bestbux. I also joined about two months ago, upgraded my membership and bought referrals. Same thing. no payment. no response to support tickets. Phyllis Hunt [email protected] email I used to join above sites is [email protected]

• Ts
    T.S.Ramakrishnan Feb 14, 2012

Respected Sir,
    I am Ramakrishnan from Delhi. I am a member of cashbux for the past 4 months. Now I earned $400 in my account. I made a request when i got payment of $93. Now it is more than 40 days after my request. I did not get my payment. According to their site the payment option is through alertpay when i requested alertpay they are asking for the site address as well as email id for cashbux bcoz of non availability of email address Alertpay is not able to do anything Kindly take up this matter seriously and take suitable stern action in this regard immediately. In addition to my account my daughter and my friends are also members of this Cashbux. May I request U to plz investigate the case & help The Indians to get their earned Amount at the earliest. Your kind cooperation in this regard will be highly appreciated.

dont invest in BARCLAYSGAIN-FUNDS.COM NOT PAYING

yes cashbux is fraud

gurminder99 Feb 04, 2012

yes ur right cashbux.com is fraud

• Ar
    Arulprakash Jan 02, 2012

Dear Sir,
    I am Arulprakash from coimbatore. I was a member of cashbux for the past 2 months. Now i earned $230 in my account. I made a request when i got minimum payment $50. Now it is more than 30 days after my request. i did not get my payment. I want to know, it is a real site or a scam? If any one knows about this site, please inform me to my email id- [email protected]

Comment Guidelines