reviews & complaints
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

1 complaints
1 resolved 0 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

ADVERTISIMENT

Cash Now reviews & complaints

Cash Now complaints 1

V
May 26, 2008

Cash Now - Terrible experience

The management enticed me into investing $50, 000. Seemingly, legitimate website, portfolio and ready to become a small caps stock. One year later, the 33, 333 shares was worth $7.00. Now it is non existent. I think it changed to EFGO and then to MONA. Can anyone help me in the right direction?

Real smooth operators. They had a website www.cashnow.com. It seemed legitimate. John Ball sent me a beautifully made bounded booklet -International Prospectus Index. When it finally made it to the stock market, all of the original investors took out their money. We had to agree that we could not sell any stock for one year. By that time there was nothing to sell. It was worth $7.00 for 33, 333 shares which originally cost $50, 000.That is equivalent to about $0.0002 per share. Please advise smb. I have no idea what to do. I have all of my records and all of my email. There is quite a lot of information!

I got a car title loan in the amount of $300 almost two years ago. They told me minimum pmt monthly was $78.00. I've been paying now for over 18 months and the principle has not reduced by even one cent. They charge late charges of $3.00 a day when late and threaten to repo car when I'm even a day late...even when I've called to let them know I'll be a few days late. I've never missed a payment. They even wanted me to pay an extra $33.00 for them to file a lien against title. It seems there should be a cap on how much they can collect on a loan.

i was wrongfully charged and penalized for something I didn"t orded

You got a loan for 300.00? And you have been paying 78.00 dollars per month for 18 + months? It should have only taken you less than 4 months to pay that off. You have paid nearly 1400.00 dollars for a 300 dollar loan? Time to stop payment on them. Go to your bank, and have a 10.00 stop payment put on that account, sounds like you have totally scammed.

Cash Now Company contacts