CarMax — terrible service at the service dept
Put my vehicle in for service in the early morning at the Laurel, MD carmax. I recieved a call on the 2nd day that it was ready. I came down to the shop after hours to pick up and after 30 minutes of waiting for someone trying to find my car, I was told it was not ready. So after wasting my time and gas, I went home and got a call the next day that the car would be ready for me to pick up. I made it to the service center that evening got my keys and went to inspect my car, I saw that there was damage to my left drivers sideview mirror. I spoke to a service consultant who called my "senior service consultant" (that had already left for the day) who said to go ahead and take the car and that he would order the replacement part for me first thing in the morning. I haven't heard from him, I've left voice mail and no return call. I would like to think that he would treat any customer in this situation as a priority, but I guess not. I will no longer use carmax to purchase cars or service my vehicle.
More CarMax Complaints & Reviews
- CarMax - be well prepared to enter a nightmare world!
- CarMax - they underpay salesmen
- CarMax - some facts about carmax
- CarMax - scam and cheating
- CarMax - it's a den of #s
- CarMax - they need to be reported
- CarMax - don't trust them
- Carmax Auto Superstores Inc. - sells junk
- www.carmax.com - they didn't return my deposit
- CarMax - state inspection