Carlson Brother RoofingRoof

M

I got the roof done by these fellas assuming it was a good deal when they said we gurantee our service "If for any reason due to our workmen ship, there is water leaking into the house, we will fix everything for free."

Well one year later roof leaked into bedroom and now they are saying we never made that claim and asked me to call up my insurance company to get it fixed. Which is fine, but repairing the roof, they keep saying its not the roofing its the siding??!?!?? The sidings been the same for several years even prior to the old roof and it never leaked (had to change it coz insurance company required it). I asked them to come and do water test on it and they said we can't until next week cause all of our trucks on down.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS...

• Na
    Nancy G Lee May 09, 2017

Westurn Roofing has not only put the roof in my home in Eden Prairie Mn, but has virtually roof every home in our subdivision Creel Knolls. Creek Knolls is a very exclusive in Eden Prairie Minnesota, with over 600 home, all having cedar shake roofs on them. If I am in need of another roof in the future. I wouldn't even consider using any other contractor then Westurn. It is common knowledge that they are the best roofing contractor in Minnesota.

• Tw
    Twalls Jul 23, 2009

I feel for you! The roof that Westurn Roofing put on my house now leaks (it also failed city inspections and never got final approval) and they have refused to address any issues. They claim to have a 10-year warranty on their work but that warranty as well as their contract is worthless. Tom Balkins started up Westurn subsidiaries in several states. I was their victim in Florida. They packed up and left the state before I could sue them or get the licensing board to award me restitution, so I am pretty much screwed.