Cardholder ServicesHarassing phone calls

Automated call tells you that you can lower your interest rate, press 9 to speak with a live agent. When I requested that my name be removed from the list, he simply hung up on me. I have received 4-5 calls like this in the last month.

• Au
    aussiesteve May 28, 2010

Yes, I, ve had the same problem.
    I, ve had a bunch of call from them lately.
    Calls from 702-5201254 and 562 2898130
    The people are rude and hangup on me.
    I actually had one tell me that I was wasting her time calling back to have my ph no removed from there list.
    Annoying [censor]s

• Ly
    Lynn in Colorado Sep 27, 2010

I just got one of these calls. Before I retired from State government I would get multiple calls almost every week.

I talked to the guy and he claimed that they were doing nothing wrong. What kind of a loser do you have to be to work for one of these outfits?

• Ab
    aborn Jun 22, 2011

Keep receiving calls for a credit card we do not own. On a private cell phone. I asked to be removed from their list. Very rude people. I stated that I would report her. She said go ahead and that she didn't care. I asked for her name, wouldn't give me one and I asked for her managers name. She gave me William Century at 866-387-4303. Whick just rings. NO answer or voice mail.

• Fe
    FEDDPHUCKUP Apr 18, 2012

I just had them call my cell and that was the ultimate no no for me. And I waited to speak to someone and this woman was rude and telling me it wasn't spamming and wanted to argue me up and down and say that my bank gave her the information and then the rude so in so hung up on me. There has got to be a way to trace these calls to have something done. It's not right that we have to be mistreated in the process of being harassed.