Cancun Travel UnlimitedSelling Cancun Vacation

G

Last May 25, 2010 a Filipina call center agent named Sarah called my house number selling Cancun Travel Unlimited Packages ---- I do not know how they got my numbers.

The package is $2500 but giving me 75% discount -- or about $698 for a 7days and 6 nights Laguna Suite Hotel.

The customer service number is [protected]. When I asked if they are a registered US company the agent hung up the phone.

This only shows that this company selling Sunset Group of Hotels is a BIG SCAMMER!!!

I hope you are able to track down this company.

I did a research and this agents are based out of Philippines but they said that they are from Cancun Mexico.

I hope BBB can send a demand letter to the company to stop bugging and getting other peoples money.

More Cancun Travel Unlimited Complaints & Reviews