Menu
Home Other Camp Australia invoicing and inconsistent communication

Camp Australia review: invoicing and inconsistent communication

M
Author of the complaint
5:10 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently received an email from camp Australia explaining that I will be "Excluded", and i will not be able to use Camp Australia services I will also face potential legal action unless the account is paid in full .
This message was inconsistent with the statements I was receiving as the statements were saying that I have been paying the fees. When I sent an email to explain, they simply responded that there was issue from my bank - this was the first time i was aware of this in the last six months. When I rang to speak to the person who sent the email, I was simply told that they can't transfer the call as i need to speak who was available . When i asked to explain the statements i have been receiving, which was misleading- i was simply told that it is not true as it it quite clear from their end and the statements are correct.
The initial person I spoke to was unwilling to help and i felt she was quite rude. I then requested to speak the Manager, again i was told that there was no one available (4.15 pm ). after 25 minutes, i was then transferred to head office and again and conveniently the phone was disconnected. I never received any follow up call or any progress from their part.
I believe that, a better customer service is expected from cam Australia and also a system that is able to communicate clearly to the customers. Their internal records and the customer statements should be consistent . Receiving an email for potential legal action after six months is no good, given there is no communication from the beginning that the account is not paid.

More Camp Australia complaints & reviews