Menu

Camp Australia  -  after school care

S
Author of the complaint
8:30 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Replied
The company left an official comment on this complaint.
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The school my child is going to has after school care for his age but I can't make a booking due to a glitch in the website. I have called the customer service many times but they are of no help as they said that they have to go by the rules and contact the general manager to authorise and confirm that children of a younger age can go to the after school care (which many children in my child's class are already attending the after school care) and that the booking team is still looking into it and I have to constantly check it online. As a result I found it hard to commit to a job as my child needs to be picked up earlier.
Many parents in the same dilemma in the same school said that they can book by calling in but now that the system has changed and is a glitch, I can't!
My husband even had the phone put down by the customer service staff when he was asked to call back to check!
It is really appalling that this is happening as it is jeopardising my job and causing undue stress. There is nobody to escalate the matter to and we are only asked to wait.

More Camp Australia complaints & reviews