Calnique.comPoor product and customer service

Calnique.com - www.calnique.com

I have tried repetitively to contact Calnique for the past 3 months regarding the compatibility of my license of Calnique which I had on my previous Windows XP computer, as I was about to buy a new computer with Vista on it. I sent them at least 5 emails. Never even got a reply!!!

So, after I received my new computer, I downloaded Calnique and tried to run it. It just would not work. Also, during the download, Calnique had the gull to say that I needed to buy a new license to run their software, thinking it would make the software fully functional. Well it did not. So, I had to uninstall it from my computer, even though I have paid for that new license!!! But I can't even email them for a request for a refund, because they won't even answer. On their website, there is no address or phone number for me to call to speak to someone. I have tried to register to their forum, hoping that I would be able to get my complaint heard at least that way. But every time I tried to sign-up to their forums, i get a message saying their is some kind of error preventing me to indeed sign-up. At this point, all I want is for Calnique to refund me for that last license, and then never want to hear from them again.

• Ra
    Ray Rowlands Mar 25, 2008

Tried to contact calnique by email for three weeks After my computers crashed. I bought three licenses for them and now they haven't replied to any of my emails... If I were you, I would avoid this company like the plague!