Caesar OskanRipp off

I won item, ([protected], 1 Stn Retail Touch Point of Sale POS System) From Caesar Oskan
paid $ 531 thru Money Gram on June 18, and since I live in BOLIVIA, items sometimes reach me from the States, in about 6 to 10 weeks, I waited about 5 weeks and then started contacting the seller thru e mail, first he asked me to give him more time. But I never received the item, and was surprised to find, by then, that he is no longer registered with eBay. I tried to report this to ebay but I was too late, I called his number and he assured me that he send the item but it was all lies dropped. I asked me to send the information on the company that he sent the item with since he said that he said that he did not send through regular mail, but through a cargo campany. last time I heard from him it was September 10. He does not answer my e mails and he does not answr my mails.

Gardiel Monteverde

• Ll
    LLin Sep 04, 2009

Well, I know you probably don't speak English and used a form to fill-out your complaint, but thought I would mention that you're not alone - this guy went on a wild ripoff spree last year and managed to scam several dozen people locally and online. He is definitely someone to avoid.

His name: Caesar Oskan

Some phone numbers he uses:
    (415) 259-4654
    (415) 250-3565

Uses other phone numbers as well, and perhaps uses other names. He is involved in several diverse scams, so please...BE AWARE OF THIS INDIVIDUAL.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices