ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Value Village, Faithfull Ave, SaskatoonCustomer service

I shop at the Value Village on Faithful Ave in Saskatoon. The clerks are fine but the managers that help out at the till with exchanges always seem a bit disgruntled. I'm sure they get tired but Value Village obviously doesn't pay enough to attract people who have a pleasant personality and an aptitude for customer service!

The topper occurred during my last visit (a few days ago) when a very rude employee announced over the PA system that the owner of a vehicle parked in the loading zone should, "MOVE IT NOW!" I understand the frustration but could we try to act just a little professional?? I was appalled! As a paying customer I realized that my current and future patronage isn't extremely important to Value Village.

I'm looking for another thrift store to support.

Comment Guidelines