Menu
CB Travel and Vacations Sell Off Vacations 940 Boul. Saint-Jean Suite 22, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5N8, CA
Sell Off Vacations company logo
Sell Off Vacations
reviews & complaints
Sell Off Vacations company logo

Sell Off Vacations

940 Boul. Saint-Jean Suite 22, Pointe-Claire, QC, H9R 5N8, CA
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 5:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
L
4:47 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sell Off Vacations - All inclusive trip

I had an all inclusive trip booked for four in February but my Father become ill and was in palliative care. I ended up changing my dates and paying the fee to Air Canada for the change through your company. I was also told the trip was extra because the weeks in April cost more. We were all willing to pay the extra in order for me to be here when my Father died. It ended up costing us an extra $360 per person. When we arrived in Cuba we did not have a reservation with Grand Memories as originally booked, but Memories Varadero. Somehow when the trip was re-scheduled the resort was changed. I would not have agreed to a lower star resort and pay extra. The hardest part was we had others in the group that had booked separate in the original resort so were unable to be together. I understand I should have checked second invoice but there was no discussion about changing resorts. Only talk was of the increase cost to AC and for that week. If we were being switched to another resort I should have given permission for this. Date of trip was April 9-16/23 File #[protected] PNR#[protected]

Desired outcome: Our group would be happy if we were refunded the extra we paid. I am a regular customer and feel the miscommunication greatly affected our trip.

Read full review of Sell Off Vacations