ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The Brick CanadaWarranty not honored

I bought appliances form the brick with the extended warranty and now that cooking is'nt working they won't repair nor replace the oven.
Beisdes of all that they send a technician that only cam to tell me that there is nothing they can do about it.
The oven cough fire that same day.. Endangering my family.
I called this morning to at least get someone to come look at it again, and they put me on hold for minutes and then hang off.. I called again and the customer service lady just kept rejecting my calls.
Then I called the store and there was nothing she could do although they are the one that sold the appliances and the warranty...

Warranty not honored
Warranty not honored

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The Brickfake warranty!

Be Warned that salesman at The Brick in Gatineau, QC will try anything to add a warranty to your items. This warranty being a complete Fraud with false claims. I was shown an actual document which covered pet damage, such as clawing, and was talked into believing this to be part of the Global 5 year warranty. When I called to get some light pet damage repaired a year later, they told me that in NO WAY was this covered and they will not give me my money back for the false warranty. Thanx José Alberto P, I hope you choke on my 160.00$ you liar!

Comment Guidelines