Liquor Control Board of Ontario [LCBO]

Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

LCBOStaff rudeness!

I was just at the LCBO on Bloor Street next to Ossington Ave. in Toronto. I entered the store with a mask on and used the hand sanitizer. I collected the drinks I wanted and went to the cash. I got barked at by two of the clerks on the floor to move over some fifteen feet away. Both the white and black clerks were rude to me showing no respect to myself a senior. There were no markings on the floor other than arrows going in a lot of directions all over. I had ask if I could move to the cash to check out. Your staff spends all their time enforcing rules and not helping customers. Why is this? Why are no correct spacing on the floor for people to follow? What gives these two guys the policing authority. I expect an apology from these two clerks.

[protected]@gmail.com

James McLeod

• Cp
      cplcbo Nov 02, 2020

Changes to the Shopping Experience

The LCBO has measures in place to protect staff and customers including:

• Requiring customers to wear face coverings in all LCBO stores unless they meet a provincial legislated exemption. Please plan ahead and bring your own mask; LCBO will not be providing masks.

• Increased cleaning and sanitization in our stores and warehouses.

• Managing traffic flow within our stores to avoid crowding and marking points within the stores as guidance for staying recommended distances apart.

• Plexiglass barriers at cash desks across our retail network.

• As part of our Responsible Service Program, we have policies and procedures in place and in accordance with the law for the purposes of checking ID and public intoxication before serving customers. Thank you for your understanding and for removing your mask safely if requested to do so while visiting our stores.

We will continue to update our customers about any operational changes. Remember, the team at [email protected] is always available to help with any questions or information.