ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

DollaramaNo exchange or return policy

On oct. 15th, I purchased 2 packages of "c" batteries and 2 packages of "dd" batteries. When I was picking them up off the counter I realized that I mistakenly picked up 3 "c"'s and 1 "dd" package.
I thought I could put the pack of "c"'s back and just get another "dd".
According to the cashier "there are no exchanges or returns".
Seriously???
I get the policy and if I left the store. I was just picking them up to leave the store.
Can't customers make a mistakes?? Maybe they were on the wrong hooks when I picked them up?? Is there never a "one off"??
I wasn't bringing back food or I hadn't even left the store!!!
Very poor customer service.
I would love to hear the logic of this.
[protected]@rogers.com

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
    • Me
      meanere Oct 16, 2020

Sigh here we go again, another child mistaking not getting their way as poor customer service. Maybe if you shopped with an adult they would have provided you with the correct battery? This way you would not need to return them.

ADVERTISIMENT