ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:10:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Value VillageBad service

I had one issue to concern about Value village on 13530 Fort Rd NW, Edmonton, AB T5A 1C5. Here is my story: On Tuesday Mar 30, 2021 about 11:30 am, I went to the store and wanted to take a look showcase about Jewelry, I told one cashier, he paged 3 times until 10 mins later, one lady came out, I found one pin and wanted to purchase, but all line was busy and lined up, I asked the lady if she can leave the pin in one cashier area, I would do quick shipping then paid together, really didn't want to line up twice. But she told me u had to line up and paid right away, otherwise she would put it in showcase again. I have no choice, so I left the pin in showcase, and went to shopping for house ware, about a few mins later, I changed mind. I lined up and want to purchase the pin right away. When it was my turn to purchase the pin, I told the cashier the pin was in showcase, can u bring it for me? Another lady was beside me, she told me to go with her to pick up the pin, and asked me if I can let next person to purchase first, I felt ok. when we came back, she left the pin to the cashier and told me u had to line up again to purchase this pin. I was so upset. I saw 3 more persons line up already. I asked her if I could pay right now because I lined up already. She ignored me whatever how to explain to her. I asked her if I can speak to u tore manger? She said 'I am". Cannot believe that, How come she was a manger, treat people not nicely at all. Too bad service!!

Comment Guidelines