Sort by: Date | Popularity

Zoom-I-Net Complaints & Reviews

Zoom-I-Net / Scam

Va

I found out that there is a head guy named Mike Cruz. I have AT&T also. I don't have a long distance plan since I use my cell to call long distance. Next thing you know I see a zoom-i-net comm. charging me for $6.51. I never even authorized it. So then I went off on AT&T and they gave me the run around. Then I called ILD telservices because that is what the letterhead had on it. And they seem like a scam company too. But an hour later of yelling and cursing I got that info which I typed up top. Let’s see where we can go with it.

Zoom-I-Net / Fraudulent charges

Va

In the first month of having a new phone number, Zoom-i-Net hit me with 4 fraudulent charges for a long-distance service I did not order. In my mind, that they charged me 4 times in one month for what is described on my bill as a monthly service is clear evidence that these charges are fraudulent. I was able to reach them a couple of times, however. After multiple calls, I have obtained credits for 3 of the 4 charges. But, 6 months later, I am still trying to get the credit for the last charge. They gave me a confirmation number, but I have to wonder if they just made it up. What has really pissed...