Sort by: Date | Popularity

Yellow Letters Complaints & Reviews

Yellow Letters - California, Bakersfield / Mailing lists and direct mail services

Ja
Sep 20, 2016

I thought I would give Yellow Letters a try. I made the mistake of buying a mailing list from them without checking their references. (Stupid me!!)They sold me a bogus list that doesn't even come close to matching the criteria that I requested. After getting only 1 call after literally thousands of mailings that was supposed to be to a specific pin point targeted audience, I knew something was wrong. This has never happened to me in over 30 years of doing direct marketing. I then examined the list carefully and realized that I was sold a completely bogus list in that almost none of the...

Yellow Letters / I didn't get my letters

Re
Jan 15, 2016

I have ordered hand written letters from Yellow Letters. I got the email that all these letters were mailed and I didn’t get even the half of them. I called to the customer services and the manager said that he couldn’t confirm that he send it. But couple of hours later he send me the receipt from post office. I decided to wait and within 3 weeks I got nothing. I will never use their services again and don’t advise you to do the same.